Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Milk Fragrance Originale uploaded by miina g.Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Milk Fragrance Originale uploaded by member-593087c5e

BY MOROCCANOIL

A moisturizing shower experience enriched with argan oil that hydrates as it cleanses, Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Milk Fragrance Originale leaves skin refreshed and revitalized. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent.

How To Use:

Apply to wet skin, lather and rinse off.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.
Olive Oil And Avocado Oil: Contains Powerful Antioxidants That Help Build Skin's Natural Defenses And Restore Moisture.
Coconut Oil: Helps Lock In Moisture To Help Improve Skin's Textrure.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Parfum/Fragrance, Potassium Cocoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Glucoside, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Panthenol, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Acetate, Tocopherol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. Mosmmo01

Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Milk Fragrance Originale
  • "This product is so nourishing due to all the good beneficial ingredients in it. Thiis brand really does make sure that quality goes into their product I've been a buyer for years the milk just makes your skin feels so soft and refreshing. It may not be the cheapest alternative but it certainly is worth all of the money you pay for." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin during the winter and this shower milk defeats it! It smells amazing and doesn't break me out. Which is a huge plus. I would recommend it for a friend!" in 8 reviews
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
I took a sample of this product to try out and i loved it!!! I love how it smells and makes my skin feel hydrated and super clean. After shaving made skin feel smooth and silky using this.
Alena T.
Los Alamitos, CA
Well; as one of the two previous reviewers stated, it does not lather. I do not live in a particularly hard water area, either, that would make a difference in lathering ability. The product does have some Moroccanoil fragrance like the hair products, but is not as strong as I would like it to be. The shower gel does leave your skin soft and is not drying. However, I miss the lather. Because of that, I am not buying again. By the way, there is a trick to closing the cap. When I first used this, I had the devil of a time getting it closed. I called my beauty shop (where I bought it, by the way) and I was told that you have to press the middle of the cap to close it. (The shop employees were told that by the source where they obtained the Moroccanoil products. That fact was not passed on to customers, though). This is not stated on the box. I just checked as I am writing this review. The box also states that this is "a highly concentrated formula." I disagree since I had to use a considerable amount of product to wash my body. I'm also basing this in comparison to a few of my other high end shower gels.
Molly H.
Clifton , ME
I have really dry skin and this has been amazing for me. It smells fantastic and is good for the skin. I would definitely recommend to a friend and I may actually be purchasing more as Christmas gifts for people this year because I love it so much!!
Laurel W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this body wash. It has such a lightweight creamy consistency that makes it a perfect moisturizing product. It leaves my skin soft and healthy, while leaving an amazing beachy scent on my skin. I definitely intend on purchasing this again.
Valerie T.
Gaston, OR
I have used this product for years along with Moroccan Oil. It is a wonderful product. What I do not like is the constant promotion of the product. I cannot read an article on the internet without the product flashing before me which makes me not want to use the product anymore for the sake of gaining some peace
Melissa M.
Canton
This is sooo amazing. It is a great product that you cannot resist. I do love their products but this is particularly a favorite of mine. I like that it makes my skin feel great but not to oily feeling. I definitely would use this again. It is a great summer product to have.
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
This keeps my skin feeling so clean and soft and also keeps me smelling super good. I don't tend to need mosturizer after this and it's also nice to always skip a step after a shower especially for a busy working mom. I love this brand! I would suggest to anyone
Stacey B.
Love. Love, Love!! Get it, try it, fall in LOVE! Your skin will feel sooooo freaking soft and silky. I exfoliate really really well and rinse before using this and it literally melts into your skin to the point you almost dont need lotion. You need to try it
Ashleigh K.
Provo, UT
This product was alright as I would just prefer using coconut oil. It is not a bad product, but I have definitely used better. It felt too oily for me to use and it just was not what I was looking for. Save your money, and just go buy a big tub of coconut oil.
Jennifer M.