BY MOROCCANOIL

A moisturizing shower experience enriched with argan oil that hydrates as it cleanses, Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Milk Fleur de Rose leaves skin refreshed and revitalized. Delicately fragranced with a luxurious rose scent.

How To Use:

Apply to wet skin, lather and rinse off.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Glycerin: A humectant that helps increase skin’s elasticity and provide long-lasting moisture.
Olive Oil and Avocado Oil: Contains powerful antioxidants that help build skin's natural defenses and restore moisture.
Coconut Oil: Helps lock in moisture to help improve skin's textrure.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, POTASSIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, POTASSIUM COCOATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYLAMINE OXIDE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERETH-26, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, JOJOBA ESTERS, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS (SWEET ALMOND) DULCIS OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PANTHENOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, SODIUM ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, GERANIOL. MOSMRO01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I looooooove shower milk!!!! I can't imagine life without it now that I use it. If you have dry skin, this is a product you shouldn't be without. " in 6 reviews
Colburn C.
Thaxton
I really want to try this product does anyone know if it is any good? It looks like it would be soothing. My friend recommend everyone to use this product what do you guys think?
Marina W.
Larkspur, CO
Leaves my skin so soft and the scent is to die for. I have naturally dry skin and I’ve seen an improvement since moving to this from a traditional body wash. It’s a very nice floral smell and a luxurious texture
Francis P.
Miami , FL
This is a brand that I love, first because I am a fan of shower gel, I love how it leaves my skin, super silky, humid and moisturized, and the best is an incredible smell I love it, I love recommending 1000 %
Elida M.
Smooth on skin I just don't see the moisturizer part, I do have to apply an extra lotion with body oil. I only used 4 times or so. It smell nice I just needed more hydration to my skin. Over all I guess it could be because my dry skin
Erin M.
Zelienople, PA
This product is simply amazing and worth the price! I cannot rave about it enough. I use it every day and my skin feels amazing! I purchased it online , the smell is great not too strong.  I would highly recommend this to anyone! I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and this is a god send beauty product!
Jennifer R.
I am obsessed with the shower oils!! It leaves my skin so fresh and silky! I tend to have dry skin due to some medications I am on and this shower oil is amazing!!!
Makaela P.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I love it because it smells good! It leaves your skin feeling soft its very gentle to your skin. I have sensitive skin and can't use a lot of shower products. I work at a salon and we aren't able to get discounts. A lot of people feel that this brand is priced high. Yes that is true but it's a great product! It's a great brand all the wa around and is well worth the money. I will add a kit of my favorite products ❤
Sam S.
Oh my goodness. . . my body really loved this! I went through a dry spell and nothing could quench it. From the first use, my skin soaked it in and softened so wonderfully. The scent is just an added bonus
Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Makes your skin feel so amazingly soft.The smell is most definitely awakens my senses. Smells fantastic. Even after wiping my skin, the softness is still there.Will definitely be using this more often
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
One of my favorite products. Rose is so beneficial to the skin and to have it mixed with morrocan oil is a winning Combo. This is a product I'll keep buying.