Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
Smells wonderful and is very moisturizing leaving my skin soft and nourished all day. Best of all since it's consistency is so thick, you don't need much to be able to fully cleanse your whole body! Major plus on that!
Rachel B.
Rochelle, IL
I have only used this product once. I saw it at the store and thought I would try it. I used it daily until gone. My skin felt nice but I am still on the shelf on this one. I didn't like how slippery my bath tub got. I don't know if I will buy this again. I will likely stick with one of my other products.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I love any product by Moroccanoil. This shower gel has an amazing smell and makes my skin feel so smooth. It is so luxurious and relaxing. I think it is definitely worth the price and I can't do without it!
Andrea B.
Punta Gorda, FL
In one word: DELICIOUS. There is something so luxurious and nice about this shower gel. The scent is great, the texture of your skin after using is is smooth and soft. I will definitely be purchasing it again! Really wonderful. All products in Moroccan oil's line are great, hair, body, etc. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE!!!
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
All Morroccanoil products are great. I like the shower gel after I exfoliate with a tough body scrub because it relaxes my pores and helps replenshi my skin. I bought this at an Ulta and would definitely recommend it.
elena c.
Saint Joseph, IL
It was way too oily for me. It didn't cleanse as well as I thought it would. I don't think it was supposed to be oily, but it somewhat felt different than other soaps that I had tried in the past. I would recommend to others who have dry skin because it moisturizes but leaves you feeling oily as well
Kelsey D.
Bronx, NY
I may be addicted to Moroccan Oil. I use it in the shower, on my hair, I think I'd put it in my tea if I could. This particular body wash was very effective, and I noticed softer skin after just one use.

The only reason I give it only 4 stars is that I'd prefer a different scent in my body wash.
Elvia D.
If it's Moroccan oil it's great! (Most of the time) it left my skin so smooth and it's not harsh it works great on any skin type the scent is nice makes you feel calm. I recommend this
Vanja S.
Love love love Moroccan oil of all kinda. Highly recommended. Once it soaks into your skin it is incredibly moisturizing and smells fresh and beachy. Can buy variations at Target, Macy's or other department stores. Would definitely buy again.
hsolg d e.
virginia
This product is excellent for dry skin moisturizes and leaves skin very softI use it a lot in winter because the cold dry skin much and think it's great works for me to perfection
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??