Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Annalee G.
New Braunfels, TX
This stuff is alright! I like it but I don't know if I'm crazy about it. It keeps me moisturizer but it's a bit messy. I don't use it often just because of that issue. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't mind cleaning it up afterwards.
Shella G.
Eugene, OR
I purchased this shower gel because I love the moroccanoil products. It leaves my skin feeling well moisturized but not oily. I love the lasting scent, it leaves my bathroom smelling amazing all day. I do not like that it does not lather like other body washes which is why I gave it 4 stars but I think I will purchase again.
Maya B.
Elmsford, NY
Love this shower gel! It leaves your skin clean and fresh. It even keeps my skin moisturized after using it. It's expensive but if you have the money to spend I would definitely recommend the product
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
The smell was the selling point for me. I've used this brand for hair products so as soon as I saw that I could use it on my body, I was so excited. It leaves me feeling soft and smelling good all day.
Keisha P.
Bluff City, TN
This product leaves me feeling so relaxed and rejuvenated after I use it. I use it when I'm super stressed out and my skin is just not having it and this product always manages to not only bring my skin back to life but me as well.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I have really dry skin, so I started using this when I showered, and it left me feeling so smooth. No greasy feel afterward just smooth and soft. It's pretty gentle. And if you have dry skin and are looking for something check this out.
Melonie T.
Omg this is amazing. And I love the way it smells. Everytime I shower in the morning and go right out people stop me and compliment the way I smell. Never fails I get at least 2 comments anytime I leave me house right after I shower (when the smell is still fresh )
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wow this shower gel has everything I want and more it makes my skin soft smell good and hydrate . It's like giving your skin a kiss of life I am in love with this product pleAse try it I promise you will be saying wow like me ..
Jenna Michelle P.
El Paso, TX
I usually have to put on body oil or lotion immediately after a shower, but every time I use the Moroccanoil Shower Gel, I don't feel the need to do so. My skin feels so moisturizer and silky. I absolutely love this product!
Jenny F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was intrigued by this product and wasn't sure what I'd think of it. I liked the fragrance but for me the end result was not much different than any other shower gel. Plus it turned my bathtub into a skating rink. Not fun!
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??