Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Hodan J.
Southcote road, London
Smells good. Isn't drying on skin. Doesn't seem to have any hash chemicals that could cause damage to skin
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
I don't normally like using shower gel but this one is amazing it leaves you feeling so clean and fresh!
Katie O.
I have never personally used this product but my friends have told me that this product is lush to use
Megan B.
Dartmouth, NS
Smells so good and keeps your body hydrated, soft and smelling nice! It's one of my favorite products
Angela D.
London
I really love the smell of this product and also it makes my skin very soft and clean. I use it daily
Joannie B.
Montréal, Québec
It's a great product but feel a little bit too oily for me,but if your skin is very dry,it's a savior
Jennie L.
Makes my skin soft and supple which is great has I have really dry skin it makes it really silly soft
Hannah C.
Such a lovely scent that isn't too sweet but yet still very complimentary. Recommend this for everyone
Mayar D.
I loved the smell and how my body was very smooth afterwards, it works better than most body oils.
Sol M.
My favorite shower gel. It has such a nice and long-lasting scent and makes my skin really soft.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??