Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Lisa O.
Very nice. Works well without being really heavy on your skin. It also does not leave oily residue after being used.
Chatcha C.
Bellevue, WA
I love this shower gel. It's really nice and loaded with tons of moisture! My skin feels so soft after using it!
Tori R.
Foams perfectly .. smells amazing leaves skin feeling hydrated and nurished... price was great and will buy again
Kyla O.
Smells amazing. After washing with Moroccan oil Shower Gel I feel as though I need no lotion. Feels so hydrated.
Arshdeep S.
It has a great smell. Feels good on the skin and is effective. Helps relax muscles. Is good for every day use.
dominique d.
Awesome scent love how I felt afterwards
It has a bueatiful island feel to it
It is great and I recommend it
Hayley A.
Fort mcmurray
This made my skin feel greasy and oily, it caused me to have a lot of body acne which I normally never have
More F.
I love it for daiky use because it protects from sun very cgeap effective life chn3smells good my favorite
Britney D.
Brampton, ON
By far, one of my favourite shower products to use. It leaves my hair feeling soft, and healthy and clean.
Hodan J.
Southcote road, London
Smells good. Isn't drying on skin. Doesn't seem to have any hash chemicals that could cause damage to skin
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??