Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
This is an awesome showergel! Makes my skin feel so good and clean. It's also not too oily. I wish I could buy it more often!
Brooke M.
I use this as a bubble bath more than a shower gel, but it smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and brand new.
Jessica S.
Squamish
The product smells great; because who dosnt like the smell of morroccan oil? It leaves your skin looking bright and clean.
Kaushika D.
Brampton, ON
This stuff smells amazing. It also lingers slightly on the skin. The only this is I don't find it to be that moisturizing.
Sierra H.
The oil really just transforms your skin to a soft little pillow! It is super easy to use because it is a shower gel too :)
Danielle F.
ABERDARE, MID GLAMORGAN
I'm not really a fan of this product but it does make your skin smell lovely, but I found it also left my skin feel oily.
Reesa M.
This is a piece of heaven itself...the way your skin feels after use and the smell you get...I will never stop using this
Katie A.
Fabulous product! I used straight after shaving and my legs were so shiny when I stepped out even when I pat them dry!
Gladys F.
San Gabriel , CA
This is an amazing product overall. It's smell is amazing and the after feeling is just divine. It's an everyday item.
Lisa O.
Very nice. Works well without being really heavy on your skin. It also does not leave oily residue after being used.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??