Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Jess M.
Brockville, Ontario
This stuff is wonderful and leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft. I can't find it often around where I live but when I do, I stock up
Caz P.
BOSTON, BOSTON
I received this product in one of the beauty boxes in a travel size. It smells really nice, i might consider buying it in a full size.
Mehreen Z.
I love this product!! I use it everyday when I wake up and after gym. The smell is beautiful leaves my skin feeling smooth and radiant.
Sam M.
I use this after cleaning my skin in the shower, and its so moisturizing when I'm done showering, I don't have to use any body lotion.
Ashley T.
Fort Kent
This one is great always leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. Last pretty long to. I get so many compliments about how soft my skin is.
Heidi-Natalie O.
Helsinki
Love the smell of this and it leaves a hydrated smooth finish. Would definetly buy this again and have recommended this to my clients
Phoebe C.
Nottinghamshire
Great for my dry skin and really in hydrating also it smells incredible!! Would recommend this to friends and family definitely!! Xx
Cassidy K.
This product is okay but it isn't one of my favorites. Yes it smells amazing but I bought it and didn't use it much I wasn't a fan
helen p.
I used this everyday. I can't live without that, I'm so in love, I recommend it to everybody. My skins is so soft and moisturize.
Romina L.
México
me gusta mucho el aroma de este gel de baño, lo encuentro facil y aparte es una de mis marcas favoritas que todo me encanta.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??