Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
genial para personas con piel seca,o estriada, preduce relajacion e hidratacion rapida y de larga duracion,de precio accesible pero no disponible facilmente
Sam D.
Smells amazing. You can still sometimes get a wisp of the smell and it's like amazing. I use it basically every night. The only shower gel I will ever use.
KMesha M.
This product didint work well with mg skin it left a rash on my back for a few days but it does smell very nice and the packaging is cute as well🙂
Kasha M.
This product is great. I would recommend this to all my friends.It is very gentle on the skin, not harsh at all, it leaves your skin feeling great
Milli P.
Smells so good! you just want to keep using it. it leaves your body moisturized and soft. It is really gentle and I would definitely recommend it
Dorimar S.
PR 🇵🇷
When it comes to oils I just can't get enough. My skin is so dry that this product helped to feel my skin smooth. I would recommend it always.
Breanna K.
Halifax, NS
I love this stuff the smell is amazing and it leaves skin soft and smooth, I definitely would recommend buying this product its really good
Tanya R.
Not as great as normal 100% organic argan oil. But it has a nice scent. Furthermore the gel does still leave you feeling fresh and cleansed
Valeria C.
Cuando lo veo ya siento el olor totalmente delicioso, por el me quedaría horas el la bañera, me encanta, te deja la piel super deliciosa.
Jess M.
Brockville, Ontario
This stuff is wonderful and leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft. I can't find it often around where I live but when I do, I stock up
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??