Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Jackie C.
Great smell but I find body oils are best used after the shower to really hydrate and lock in moisture. I've tried other Moroccan oil products and this isn't one of my favorites.
Cora T.
Makes your body silky smooth, perfect for shaving no need for shaving gel when you use this stuff!! And smells really good on top of it! Plus this can be used in hair too!
Jean N.
This was given to me as a gift. It had a gorgeous scent and it lasted for hours. The formula is quite thick and so you won't have to use much. Would definitely recommend!
Erin W.
I really like this product it smells just like moroccan oil and feels great on my body the only thing is I'd like it to lather up a bit more but besides that it's great
Kira L.
The moroccanoil shower gel leaves your body clean and smooth. It feels so good on your skin while you are in the shower. The moroccanoil is definitely a good purchase.
Meagan P.
Have you ever wanted you're skin to feel like silk all day! I wear this after my shower and my skin feels so smooth and soft all day!! Every woman should own this!
Stephanie S.
I cannot get enough of this product! It's a nice alternative to scented lotion and always leaves me smelling amazing. This product is definitely worth its value.
sara v.
All moroccan Oil products are amazing as are enriched with argan oil which is amazing for your skin! The shower gel feel so smooth with a very pleasant scent!
Yoanella B.
Woodstock, ON
This is a product I would recommend to anyone. The feel is silky smooth, great sensation on the skin and the smell is so nice you would love it. It's a winner!
Laura H.
Montreal, QC
This is the perfect stuff to use with our super dry winters. My skin always ends up super dry no matter what i put on it and this product has really helped.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??