Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Irais U.
This is very good for cold season, when you're feeling your skin specially dry and sensitive. This is a deep moisturizing for your skin, that avoids dry patches, irritation and leaves a smooth finish.
Katelyn J.
Maple Creek, SK
I'm a big fan of shower gels and body oil. This product is basically both combined into one and I love it. My skin was clean and hydrated all at the same time. As a person with a busy schedule, putting on lotion and waiting for it to dry or the whole thick, sticky feeling is not something I can tolerate. This really helps on providing my body what it needs and in a timely effortless fashion.
Michelle M.
Linwood, ON
I love anything made be moroccanoil. I would say if you are on a budget this product can get expensive but even though it's a bit higher in price it's worth it in the end. It is like no other body wash I have used. It's so creamy and it lathers so well. Not only does it make me feel cleaner then I have ever felt but it leaves me so moisturized! This is one of the products I defiantly say splurge on. Your nice silky body will thank you for it!
Anneliesse
I love this shower gel , truth has left me very surprised by their smell and suavides that seja skin . I also love it because it is based on natural oils and brings better benefits to the skin and seems ideal because I can take it anywhere for its practical packaging
Rachel B.
This Moroccanoil Shower Gel is wonderful! I can't believe how great it makes the skin feel! I think the only con is that sometimes it makes your skin feel oily if you use too much. It's long lasting as you don't need much. I would definitely recommend this product to people looking for a bit of nourishment and revitalization for their skin.
Yemina N.
If you suffer from eczema this oil is a great option for you. Of course this varies from skin type and your allergies to certain products. But this product is amazing, it can get quite messy and you may have a lot of cleaning to do in your bathroom but it's moisturizing and I love it.
Anju O.
This shower gel does what it's supposed to and moisturises my skin. However I have rated 3 stars because if I use this everyday whilst showering my sling started to break out on my upper arms. I believe this is due to the high amount of oil present in the shower gel and it's just no suitable or everyday use on my skin type. But I feel as this shower gel would benefit someone with dry skin much more.
Maria Antonieta P.
Thanks to the Morrocanoil Body line, such as the shower Gel, body buff, and dry body oil, everyday I am excited to wake up and get ready for the day. These products have a light, refreshing and clean scent that is both stimulating and relaxing. These products are great for everyone.
Sharne S.
United Kingdom
The moroccanoil shower gel is a go to product. I purchased the product on Amazon because I couldn't find it in stores. The scent is very nice and calming, it is very gentle on the skin and make it feel nice and smooth. I would defiantly purchase this product again without a doubt !!!!!!
Angela H.
Cape Breton, NS
Moroccanoil Shower Gel is a great product and easy to apply and use. It has such a nice scent to it and I like the well it smells. I use it once a week every week. It is a little pricey but it is such a great value for the price, it is well worth it. I would recommend it to others.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??