Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Corrisa M.
Amazing! Smell is perfect feels great lathers well. Wonderful to layer with the body lotion.
One Negative is the bottle it is so hard to squeeze!!! Want to treat yourself and love this brands sent buy it!
Hayley H.
Definitely a great pick for moisturizing. The fragrance can sometimes be a bit overwhelming for me as it tends to be on the strong side - especially if you like a piping hot shower. It feels amazing on the skin though and keeps you smooth all day long!
Kristen L.
Whitby, ON
This smells so good. It lathers nicely and leaves my skin luminous and dewy. I like to use it year round as it keeps my skin hydrated in the dry winter months and in the summer sometimes this keeps my skin hydrated without sticky moisturizer after. I would definitely repurchase it's definitely worth the splurge
Sabrina C.
Seriously, smell one of these products! You will be obssesed! My hairdresser put this in my hair once and Ive never ever been able to change brands since! I love the oil, the mask the hair products, anything to get that smell! I'd recognize it anywhere
Emma J.
This product is my HOLY GRAIL! Just after you shave your legs or exfoliate your body, using this afterwards just makes your skin feel absolutely moistrisied and super soft, this also works as an in shower moisturiser just before you fake tan!
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
This shower gel is extremely moisturizing and cleans the skin amazingly. It has a very pleasant smell and is easy to use. I think that it's worth the splurge. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and fresh. Would recommend
Naomi D.
Toronto, ON
Are use this one's in the main thing I really liked about the Moroccan oil shower gel is that it smells very nice and it's natural also because I am a naturalist I would most definitely buy it again and I would recommend it for anyone who would like to use it if you really want to smell nice
Sophie A.
Actually a really pretty scent, with a nice feel in the shower. I'm still obsessed with my L'occitaine shower oil so I might not make space for this guy yet. Still if you want a really special treat for yourself go ahead and grab this product!
Ezraa H.
Can we please take a moment and appreciate how amazing this shower oil is? I love Moroccan oil, (their hair oil is a miracle in a bottle) and ever since they launched their body line I wanted to try it so bad. So when my best friend gave me this as a birthday gift, I was over the moon! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It makes my body so soft and I like the smell (I have read many reviewers talking about the smell,but Im okay with it).
MY FAVORITE SHOWER OIL SO FAR😍
Irais U.
This is very good for cold season, when you're feeling your skin specially dry and sensitive. This is a deep moisturizing for your skin, that avoids dry patches, irritation and leaves a smooth finish.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??