Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Fabbie E.
thank my hair there this I leave it shiny and eliminates damage I love him dearly
Sidney N.
Woodstock, GA
Loveeeeee this stuff!!!!' It's awesome smells incredible! Go buy it!!! Love it
MELISSA M.
San diego, Ca
Not really love the scent but the product does what its supposed to do! Thanks
Devyn C.
Works so great smells amazing makes my skin feel smooth smells good smells good smells goodWatermelon soda smells like jolly rancher and it's soo pigmented but you need like 2 coats to make it opaque ignore my statement I prejudice I love this shiz it is very creamy and super I mean super super super super matte
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Love love love this product! Keeps my skin super soft! And it smells great!!
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
It was okay. Felt squeaky clean after using, but it wasn't mind blowing. 5/10
Marlie S.
Luxurious shower gel with a great scent. It leaves your skin feeling so soft!
Lucy J.
Baltimore, MD
This smells so so good and is so moisturizing! It's worth the price for sure
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
It very rare for me to use body oil/gel but I can't help the way it smelled
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,002 reviews
If you love the scent of Moroccanoil products you won't be disappointed by this. It smells wonderful, a little goes a long way and your skin stays lightly fragrant long after the shower. Given the price tag of $26 for 200ml this is more of a special occasions body wash than every day for me. It would also make a really nice gift for someone when paired with the lotion. I received a free sample from the brand and it's currently the body wash I want to use the most (despite what I just said). Thumbs up!
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??