Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Moroccan oil is so good for the skin. it's very moister zing and just brings life back to the skin.
Miranda C.
Aurora, IL
It's okay but it does leave my bathtub a little slippery and my skin too oily sometimes but works!
Rikki H.
Columbus, MS
This product is excellent. Skin feels soft and moisturized. No greasy feeling. I really like that.
Heather J.
Not bad products. I know some people think the smell is to die for, but it's just not my cup of tea
Andilene d.
West Haverstraw, NY
This shower gel is good not great it smells good and hydrates the skin but I wouldn't repurchase at
Savannah L.
Auburn, WA
This stuff is amazing. Smells SO good and leaves my skin so silky smooth. I highly recommend this!
Kassondra F.
Tacoma, WA
I like the smell and it makes my skin silky smooth. Nothing is better than soft, baby smooth skin!
Darien W.
Great shower gel super recommended !!! Leaves skin soft and glowing one of my personal favorites
LaToyia J.
Phoenix , AZ
Great smell. Nice glow left on skin after use. And major plus that it can be used in the shower.
Tara B.
Bristow, OK
I wasn't a very big fan of this product I didn't like the smell of it and the bottle is to small.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??