Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Floribeth L.
Caracas, DC
Super hidratante y con agradabla aroma, espuma moderada pero deja una gran hidratacion despues de el baño
katherine u.
San juan
Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro
Kandace M.
Panama City, FL
Liked the way this moisturized my skin and the scent of it. It worked well and did nor leave my body dry
Taylor M.
Lebanon, TN
I absolutely love this stuff! It makes me feel amazing once I get out of the shower and it lasts forever!
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
I am not a big fan of this, it's has a kind of funny smell I used it about three times and I was over it.
Alexis J.
Lower Peach Tree, AL
It was cery good. I like it alo. I don't want I use nothing else. Leaves your body feeing clean and smith
Becca D.
Monroeville , Pa
Love products from the company! The smell amazing and they make you skin feel so soft and moisturizing!
Giselle A.
Leaves skin super soft in the shower and out! Affordable price too. Isn't too oily like a regular oil.
Vanessa N.
El Paso
Supper great! Leaves skin supper soft and healthy. Great for sensitive skin because it won't dry it out
Nikki P.
Katy, TX
Love love love the way this shower gel feels and it leaves your skin so soft. A little pricey but nice!
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??