Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Sarah C.
Haines City, FL
This shower gel smells so good and the smell lingers lightly on skin throughout the day. Super moisturizing
Noemy D.
El Paso, TX
Its a great scent and super light. I love applying it right after my bath to smell and feel great all day.
Teresa V.
In reality I'm in love with this amazing product. este producto me a ayudado mucho en verdadlo recomiendo.
Faride H.
MIAMI, FL
Super humectante, deja la piel con una sensación de suavidad sin comparación! La fragancia súper agradable!
Paula M.
Bronte, TX
Enjoy the moisturizer in this shower gel. Makes my skin fell soft. Lathers up well and washes off clean.
Ashley S.
Winona, TX
Loved this felt great on my body! I have dry skin so this made me feel great without drying out my skin.
Great product . Everyone should try . Great hydration agents . Would use again . Safe for all skin types
Taylor M.
Lebanon, TN
I absolutely love this stuff! It makes me feel amazing once I get out of the shower and it lasts forever!
Kandace M.
Panama City, FL
Liked the way this moisturized my skin and the scent of it. It worked well and did nor leave my body dry
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
Can't even explain how amazing my entire body feels after I shower using this. It is absolutely wonderful
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??