Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Melanie S.
Monroe, LA
It left my skin a little oily feeling. I did love the smell and I really like the hair products in the line.
Odaliz R.
N Las Vegas, NV
The smell is beautiful but I feel like it didn't help my skin as much. Not as affective as I wanted it to be.
Maria C.
Scent is too powerful and leaves my skin extremely I oily. If your skin is already oily I wouldn't recommend
Priscilla L.
Makes my skin feel silky smooth and very soft! I would purchase this again! it only good to use in the shower
Alyssa V.
Fall River, MA
Always leaves me feeling nice and refreshed, love the way it just glides on your body and is gentle on skin.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
This gel is fantastic, I'm used every day and I'm feel the difference on my skin , I'm recommend this product
Faride H.
MIAMI, FL
Super humectante, deja la piel con una sensación de suavidad sin comparación! La fragancia súper agradable!
Arlene W.
Chesterfield, VA
The shower gel smells so good, and it leaves my skin feeling really clean and soft. I love this shower gel.
Noemy D.
El Paso, TX
Its a great scent and super light. I love applying it right after my bath to smell and feel great all day.
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Left my skin feeling super soft and it was light enough for my sensitive skin! Definitely would use again!
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??