Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Mariah P.
Lithonia, GA
This product provides the most magical shower you will ever take. I just love the smell and feel of it so much
Taryna S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great shower gel all the way around dish it was a little more affordable..It leaves your skin smooth and silky
Royshada S.
Orlando, FL
Never used this but my friend said it was really nice on the skin. she said the smell lasted a long while too.
Inna G.
Brooklyn, NY
Work great! Really lavish I would recommend. Use at least once a week- try their hair products too they're good
April S.
Camden, NC
Smelled amazing and my skin was so soft. I like using this in the summer and winter when my skin is the driest.
Nesrine jazzman A.
Fairfield, CA
The best think ever . Beside that it smells good it makes ur skin super soft and really shiny must have product
Esther Y.
Princess Anne, MD
I really enjoyed this. However I cannot give 5 stars because I do not know the price. I received it as a gift
Quintella V.
Chesterfield, VA
This shower gel hydrates my skin, it his is one of my favorite shower gel . I love how it makes my skin feel
Ariel L.
This product smells really great and leaves my skin really smooth and makes it feel moist which is the goal!
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
This stuff smells amazing and is quite moisturing for a body wash. I would definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??