Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Cayla R.
Long Beach, CA
I like this moroccanoil shower gel because it works very well in the shower, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
VERONICA H.
Felt it left my skin too sticky. Had to wash off again. Just not for me i suppose. But still open to trying body oil products
Katlyn S.
Kasson, MN
This product is always the best smelling product I have used! I first received it in a sample size and bought a new one ASAP!
Virginia F.
Fredericksburg, VA
Helps with my eczema on spot! There isn't much else out there that will hell clear my dry spots as quick as this shower gel!
jennifer g.
West Covina, CA
I wasn't to happy with this purchase. it left my skin feeling oily. I wish it had more nourishment in it rather then the oil
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
This shower gel makes your skin so soft it smells amazing I would recommend it it is kinda pricey but I would buy it again
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT
I love using products I can use in the shower, get it all done at once is very helpful. Love how it leaves my skin feeling
Tiffanie R.
Smells good, leaves the body feeling really soft and mousturized after ward up to your next wash without even using lotion
Elisha B.
Metairie, LA
Moroccan oil shower gel is an amazing product. This stuff is amazing! It nourishes my skin unlike any location ever could.
Idania M.
Mi vecina tiene este producto y su fragancia es buenisima quiero probarlo y no se su costo aun ya que no se donde lo venden
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??