Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Makayli M.
Kaysville, UT
Or use this product for a lot of different things but in the shower it is so great professionally and your skin soft and smooth
Romi B.
Incredibly moisturizing - especially in Colorado where it is extra dry. Lasts all day. Soft feel, doesn't feel sticky or harsh
Billie P.
Elyria, OH
Oh my god this stuff is amazing. My skin is so soft and smooth and smells really great. This is definitely a bang for your buck
Sierra T.
Every time I use this product I come out of the shower feelong amazing. The ONLY shower gel/oil I'd use due to my semi oily skin
Amanda H.
Silver Springs, NY
This smells incredible and leaves your skin really soft. I love using it. And the smell lasts a full day not like other brands.
Madison H.
Owensboro, KY
I liked this product very well, it left my skin feeling soft and smooth like a moisturizer would without having to put any on.
Chloe S.
Louisville, KY
Leaves your body so soft, i love this shower gel, great buy. I highly recommend this shower gel if you have dryer have like me.
Patricia S.
Arcadia, FL
I use this product 3 times a week as a ritual it smells delicious and i feel like it brightens my skin and very moisturizeing
Virginia F.
Fredericksburg, VA
Helps with my eczema on spot! There isn't much else out there that will hell clear my dry spots as quick as this shower gel!
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
My skin feels amazingly soft after using this. One of the best smells on the market. Keeps my skin smelling amazing for hours
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??