Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Mary M.
Cudahy , WI
I LOVE MOROCCAN oil products!!! Everything in this line is so die for. Hair and skin products are high quality smell amazing!!!!
Paola D.
Sunrise, FL
Smells so good! you just want to keep using it. it leaves your body moisturized and soft. Is not greasy!! definitely recommend it
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
More than a recommendation is the questions: What is this product as recommended? It is for all skin types ?? and for all ages ?
Chasity L.
Rising Fawn, GA
Left my skin feeling super moist and hydrated didn't have dry skin what so ever will most def use this again the smell is amazing
Charlotte W.
Saint George, UT
I spend 8_9 hours a day outside. This stuff does the rehydration needed to help aid in my skin repair. Doesn't strip natural oils
Angela K.
Live the product because the oil is so much more moisturizing. I used to use dove but my skin would still be dry, not with this.
Amanda J.
Clarkston, MI
This body oil has helped my skin be more moisturized without feeling oily. It also has a nice scent that is not too overwhelming.
Ellie B.
Warrenton, VA
Affective with imperfections on the skin and blemishes on the body. Pricey but of good value. Love it! I would def buy it again.
Bethany S.
Syracuse, NY
I use this product everyday it leaves my skin so smooth and it makes me smell good I recommend this product to everyone I know :)
Alexa W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love their shampoos and conditioners so I bought this and love the smell. I feel like it lasts longer than other shower gels
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??