Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Jaclynn K.
Zeeland, MI
I absolutely love the way this gel makes my skin feel without leaving that feeling like lotion does on your skin. It's light and smooth
Taylor K.
I love Moroccanoil. This shower gel is awesome. My skin is always so dry and flakey and this shower gel really helps moisturize my skin
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
I feel like I' on an island while using it. As an afro-Caribbean woman with ashy skin. This is really similar to miracle from heaven
Tara M.
Winooski, VT
So hydrating, I get very bad dry skin after hot showers but I love them and this helped hydrate and keep skin and razor bumps at bay!
Mary B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great product howevef it is a little greasy for my taste maybe used differently I may like it better. I am not sure I would by again
Kayla T.
Wichita, KS
I love Moroccan oil, I actually sell it in my salon. The shower gel always makes my body feel moist especially since I have dry skin
Susan K.
Brooks, KY
My skin gets very dry in the winter and this is my go-to keep the flakiness away. It smells very good and I like the feel on my skin.
Eliangy R.
Moroccanoil is one of my fave brands, this product smells amazing and it's long lasting, leaving your skin super soft all day long.
Lakenya D.
Carencro, LA
This item is good to bath with its great on skin I use it 3 times a week and it not harsh and it's has a polite smell and it's soft
Nathan Y.
Yuba City, CA
I felt very nice on skin and smelled good. I used this instead of conventional soaps like suave and it was a good choice to do so.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??