Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
I absolutely loved this ! My skin felt so hydrated & soft. I've had a hard time with other brands stepping up to this level I had with Moroccanoil
Michelle H.
Lemoore, CA
I loved this product because I have very dry skin and this is a great shower gel to use any time. I love the way it feels and leaves my skin soft.
Angela L.
Sycamore, GA
I wanted to try a new product I didn't think I would like it but after I used it a few times I really started to see its effect I love this product
Zingelyne I.
Roselle, NJ
Leaves your body feeling absolutely amazing your skin will feel like a baby I honestly loved this gel I would honestly recommend this to everyone
Kate T.
Nevada , IA
I haven't used this product but would be interested in trying it out some time. I love shower gels and love trying different brands and scents
teanna b.
Loved this product!!! Made my skin feel soft and hydrated. I used baby oil or body gel after showering before using this product. No need now!!
Patty A.
Baytown, TX
I tried this shower gel and was not very thrilled about it. I really expected more. I would live to try the same brand but something different.
Liannys A.
Doral fl, Florida
My sele personaly dont like bars soap so the best thing i hace tríes is the moroccanoil shower gel it make your skin looks shine and mousterize
Andrea R.
Believe it's the best shower wash I have used great for all types of skin
Makes you feel clean soft tuch afterwards and nice sent to your skin
kelly w.
Holiday, FL
And love to use this oil on my body because I can use it in the shower and saves time and is convenient It makes my skin feel extremely smooth
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??