Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
Mark and oil and now that I can use on my buddy has a shower June is really nice because the water opens up my pores in order for the oiledd thinking
Pauline N.
This smells divine. Use in the shower and "PAT" dry. The fragrance is light and long lasting. It's not as moisturizing as I'd like but it does work.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
from morocco oil shampoos to oils and then shower gel, i absolutely love their products. they make me feel very fresh, and they all smell wonderful !
Kaitlin P.
Drums , Pa
Who doesn't love the scent of moroccanoil ? This shower gel always leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day long, especially with the amazing scent
genesis a.
New York, New York
I wanted to try the shower gel because I absolutely love argan oil. This product was okay in quality, I'd rather apply Moroccan oil after showering.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I love this shower gel, it smells so good and makes your skin super soft. Anyone who's looking for a good shower gel should definitely try this one!
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
I absolutely loved this ! My skin felt so hydrated & soft. I've had a hard time with other brands stepping up to this level I had with Moroccanoil
cee ..
It really works! Makes my skin super soft sand moisturized. Loved it. I use it almost every day and is so fast my favorite. The scent lasts all day
Erin C.
Muskegon, MI
Leaves skin feeling soft and not oily. A bit pricey but well worth it. You can get cheaper brands but will not get the job done like this product.
Kiera W.
This is so lovely. It delivers all of the benefits of Moroccan Oil while putting it in a form that will soak in easier and work for more skin types
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??