Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Devin L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I wasnt a fan of the feel after using this product. I expected more from the product as I love many items from this line. I also did not like the scent.
Amber B.
Jefferson, GA
I like using this after i get out of the shower it makes my skin look healthy and glowing all day. plus it helps keep in the moisture the shower took out
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I use this in the shower before I self tan, it really hydrates the skin and has an amazing smell. I'd suggest to anyone, and it's best to order online.
Jessica M.
Davenport, IA
Brings back the moisture in skin after a long day of being in the sun. I have fairly dry skin and this keeps me from flaking or peeling after a sunburn
Kimberly D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Love it. Makes my skin smooth and the smell is amazing. My husband is crazy about it
My skin is so silky after using, I even use it as a shaving cream
Hannah F.
Moroccan oil is the best oil. It's great for anything, from your hair to your body. I've used it for years and my skin and hair have never been softer.
Erin A.
Denver, CO
The feeling that you get from scrubbing with this shower gel is silky-smooth refreshing and replenishing. A beautiful soft glow is what you will feel.
Kaitlin P.
Drums , Pa
Who doesn't love the scent of moroccanoil ? This shower gel always leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day long, especially with the amazing scent
genesis a.
New York, New York
I wanted to try the shower gel because I absolutely love argan oil. This product was okay in quality, I'd rather apply Moroccan oil after showering.
Taren B.
Cedar Park, TX
I love Moroccan oil products! They're moisturizing without being too heavy. The hair oil never makes my hair greasy either which is hard to believe!
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??