Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
I love using oils in the shower. This left my skin feeling soft and moist. I recommend using this before bed too because the next morning my skin was as smooth as a baby!
Macy S.
North Canton, OH
I like this product, but I personally think the scent is a little strong. It makes my skin feel smooth but I only use it once or twice a week so my skin doesn't get too oily.
Suany S.
This is one of my favorite products! If you like to try new shower products you need to try this one. Helps relax in the shower and keep your skin soft. Just perfect!
Marquis H.
This shower gel rocks! I was looking for something to really moisturize my skin and this body wash wash very effective. It also smells great. I'd recommend this product.
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
I swear up and down by anything from this brand! It is such great quality and I adore it! It nourishes the body without making you feel overly oily or dried out!
Laura S.
Brewster, NY
Absolutely in love with this product. If your skin tends to get dry or ashy this is perfect. I use it in the shower as well as touch ups during the day if needed
Sara A.
Lexington, SC
This shower gel smells amazing! And the product last a very long time. The gel lathers up very well and makes you feel very clean and leaves your skin very soft.
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
I love love love love this product. I use it weekly at least there are so many benefits to it. It smells amazing and feels great. I have ordered it on amazon.
Really good for smooth skin after a nice shower. Not this cheapest but not too expensive right in the middle. Found some at the local drug store. Amazing scent
Lisa M.
New Windsor, NY
This shower gel leaves my skin so soft. I have very sensitive skin and this works wonders I feel good knowing I'm using a natural product on my sensitive skin.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??