Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Abbie S.
Starkville
Great smell.
Soft skin.
What more could you ask for? Just a little dab on your loofa is all you need. Some days my skin smells so great from the body gel that I even skip on perfume.
Gracie B.
Conroe, TX
Total hydrates my skin! Helps my skin retain its own moisture, without feeling oily or greasy. I highly recommend this oil to anyone that gets ashy skin - especially in the winter!
Debbie C.
Glendale, AZ
This product lift my skin feeling a little oily. Only a small amount was used. Although the smell was fresh and through out the day, the oiliness did go away and I didn't feel dry.
Denise M.
Redding, CA
I love the smell of this moroccan oil, but it is so thick it doesn't seem to penetrate, just sit on top of the skin. The price is high and I would have expected it to absorb better.
Angelia S.
Waterbury, CT
Well I was loving the smell very scrumptious! ! But I have to tell you my skin felt really dry and itchy from using this shower gel...soooo I won't be buying this one again sorry
Maricela A.
Casa Grande, AZ
Love love love! Go buy if you haven't used. Smells beautiful. I used it everyday makes your skin feel so amazing. Scent is amazing! And stays so long. Always use it when I shower
Katherine M.
Martinsville, VA
I love how my skin feels after using this product and I am so happy I purchased this! I put it on after shaving and it keeps my body looking naturally glowing and very smooth
Ana L.
South Gate, CA
Best shower gel I've ever tried. My body is always muisturezed and soft. Excellent product. Started using it after my sister told me abiut it and haven't stopped ever since
Cendra W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Can you say heaven in a bottle!!!!😀 This shower oil really hydrates your skin. It gives you an in shower experience that won't have you looking for another wet body oil.
Destiny L.
Trenton, GA
I love the way this makes my skin feel. It smells good too. The first time I used it, it was a gift, but after that I started buying it myself. You'd definitely like it !
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??