Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Daniella
Rego Park, NY
I love anything moroccanoil. The Moroccanoil smell lasts on your body throughout the entire day. Even sometimes the day after. The shower gel smells amazing and the smells stays on your skin for 24 hours
Penny P.
This is a very silky clean shower gel. I also liked the way it smelled and that it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Wouldn't call it luxury but it was overall pretty good.
Cynthia L.
This shower gel is awesome! It makes my skin feel lovely! I would definitely purchase this after I am done with the bottle. Also, price is reasonable for the amount of shower gel you are obtaining!
Emma S.
The smell is delicious l. It provides a little bit of aroma therapy while using it in the shower it leaves skin soft. I've been using it for a while and I can se ether difference in my skin
Yolanda P.
I can not say anymore about this. I use as much of their products as I can afford. The scent is nice and I love using it and I use it everyday. The only thing is that it is very pricey but if yo can splurge for it.. Try it
Alex J.
I think it was a cool idea, however it left my shower floor all oily and slippery. I have to admit my skin felt a lot smoothr, but I'd rather use lotion than risk slipping in the shower.
Maria Z.
I was receiving a bunch of samples from a website i had subscribe .. paying 10 dollarw a month and i would say this product its perfect for dry skin like me.. and plus smells great !!!!
Lauren V.
I am a competitive swimmer and am in the pool 5-6 days a week, and sometimes twice a day. My skin gets so dry, but with this product it literally makes my skin so smooth and hydrated!
Debbie C.
Glendale, AZ
This product lift my skin feeling a little oily. Only a small amount was used. Although the smell was fresh and through out the day, the oiliness did go away and I didn't feel dry.
Kelsey G.
Flushing, MI
This is my go to product in winter! You can feel the oil taking immediate effect in moisturizing your skin. It leaves my whole body feeling silky and helps to remove my dry patches.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??