Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love this! It makes my skin so smooth without making it oily for the rest of the day and without making me feel dirty. Other oils I've tried make me feel like a grease ball but this doesn't it just makes me feel soft.
Rhea S.
Westford , MA
Really really makes my skin very soft and it smells great. i also use moroccan oil in my hair and it just keeps the body very healthy. i have only purchased the product once but its good =i would purchase again
Shelby L.
Lake Butler
Helps with my dry skin, and gives me skins soft healthy look and feel. I buy when I get low everytime. All time favorite body wash! Love it so much. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I like the moisture it gives, but sometimes it's really heavy and gross feeling. You should probably wear this in the winter/ cold weather, but probably not in the summer. It really depends on how you feel :)
Marybell T.
I absolutely love this product! I moved to a really dry city and after getting out of the shower my skin was so dry that lotion alone was not enough. I started using this and it solved the problem altogether!!!
Olivia S.
Houston , TX
I usually don't like any shower gels but I manage to use it everyday. It's really long lasting and I enjoy how my body feels. It's kind of pricey but well worth it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Tiasia P.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this shower gel for about 2 months now and I am in love. This shower gel leaves my body feeling so refreshed & smooth I just can't get enough. I would recommend this to any one with sensitive skin
Daniella
Rego Park, NY
I love anything moroccanoil. The Moroccanoil smell lasts on your body throughout the entire day. Even sometimes the day after. The shower gel smells amazing and the smells stays on your skin for 24 hours
Shereen M.
Corona, CA
Tried this shower gel and I couldn't wait to get it off. Smell was way too strong for me and it left my skin greasy after wards. I will have to try a different one as I usually love the morrocanoil line.
Jackie I.
I’ve always loved this line and it’s signature scent and always thought “hmm wish i could wash my body with this shampoo” and then bam, they made a body wash! heaven in my shower!
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??