Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Adithya P.
The Colony , TX
I liked how smooth it made my skin and nice but it was a little oily at first and not very breathable personally, I've heard good things from other friends though
Melissa M.
Really like this stuff. First off it smells amazing and suds up nicely. Rinses off well and doesn't leave any soapy feeling when i rinse it off. I would recommend it and repurchase it!
Gina F.
This makes my skin so soft! I'm a big fan of Moroccan oil and when i saw this soap, i had to try it. I'm so glad I did! I recommend this to all my friends and will continue to do so :)
Puneet B.
Lindenhurst, NY
It feels really great to use because your body becomes extremely soft afterwards. I can feel the oil making my skin really smooth as normally my skin is really dry. I personally don't like the smell of Morrocan oil but this shower gel smells great!
Sarah G.
Lebanon, PA
Ratchanok F.
lewisville, tx
When I moved to the US my skin got drier that it was , I was on a hunt for good shower gel that gives my skin moisturize ,my husband got me this shower gel
I'm obsessed !
Lisa K.
Lancaster, NY
I absolutely love Moroccanoil. It keeps my skin so soft and I love love the scent. I received as a gift and have been so pleased. I have nothing negative to say about this product!!
Talina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I live this sooooo much!!! I put it on after my shower and I am so smooth all day. It smells like vacation and it makes my skin so soft and touchable. Honestly this makes me want to take a shower so I have an excuse to use it again!!! I love it!
Mariel P.
Tijuana
This shower gel its so good smells delicious and it leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth. Its very gentle. The only thing its kind of pricey and it cames in a small bottle i don't know if i buy it again.
Star A.
I love all of this brands products which is why j decided to try out this one. And I was really happy with it. Although it can be pricey it's a nice splurge. It leaves my skin soft and smooth plus it smells really nice and makes me feel refreshed.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??