Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Ashley F.
San Clemente , Ca
This shower gel worked very well for my skin! My husband bought this for me as a stocking stuffer and I was hesitant to use because I have sensitive skin this oil lasted a long time and I can say a little bit goes a long way with moisture that lasted for days!
Chrisann R.
Waianae, HI
It does the job and smells nice. Most of the products in this company smalls great and works really well for hair. I believe that it is really meant for other long thick hair. Mostly untamed so that the solutions in the oil can really work and do a good job.
Sam K.
This product keeps my skin feeing so smooth. My skin is always moisturized thanks to this. I always apply it when I'm in the shower and it's so easy, and the outcome is amazing. Much better than other body washes and shower gels available at the drugstore.
Sarah O.
Auburn, CA
I love this stuff, it makes my skin silky smooth. And helps me get this natural looking shine and glow that lasts multiple days. It even seems to tan me a little bit. I love it so much.
Maci C.
Smells good. Gentle on rough skin and makes it smooth again. I'd use it every day if I had it so my skin would be soft. I would tell other real people to buy it and it is cheap not pricey. I don't think it would buy it at Walmart but a more pricey store.
Ariana M.
Imperial, CA
I use it a couple of days a week so I keep my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. It's really different from normal soap or body cream. I found it at a store and have been buying it ever since. I would recommed it to anyone that need a good shower gel.
Sandra B.
Morro can shower gel is nice, but Neutrogena rain bath is the BEST, I tried Moroccan because I use Moroccan hair oil. It's hard not to recommend this because I know Neutrogena is better.
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
I am so in love with Moroccan oil! When I use it is feel like it is such a luxury item. My hair and skin love it too. I don't like paying for it though
It's too spendy.
Sarah G.
Lebanon, PA
Melissa M.
Really like this stuff. First off it smells amazing and suds up nicely. Rinses off well and doesn't leave any soapy feeling when i rinse it off. I would recommend it and repurchase it!
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??