Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
Dana B.
Biloxi, MS
I am not terribly fond of this product. I'm not terribly fond of most oils and the bathtub mainly because the cleanup, and the probability of slipping and falling after using them is too great.
Morrigan F.
Hagerstown, MD
I use this product as shampoo and my hair has definitely gotten healthier than it was. The smell is nice and natural which I love. This product makes your hair very soft and I highly suggest it.
Sara K.
This Moroccanoil Shower Gel is hard to beat! Sometimes oils and gels stick with you and make you super oily, when all you want to do is have soft and moisturized skin. It can be a bit pricey at first, but the benefits outweigh the costs! Definitely recommend! 5 Stars!!
For soft buttery skin, this is the perfect choice! This product is a little pricey but well worth the price! Works amazing but the price may turn some people away. Its very gentle on the skin, not abrasive at all. Good for all skin types. Would definitely buy it again!
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
Moroccanoil Shower Gel works wonders on my dried legs. I noticed a difference the time I tried I tused it. Unfortunately it wasn't used on my face due to my sensitive skin.
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MN
I like how the shower gel smells and feels in the shower but I always feel oily after getting out of the shower, like my skin isn't absorbing it. I don't think I'm supposed to rewash the oil off?
Brittney B.
APO, AP
I only use this on stressful days. Nothing can brighten my mood like this shower gel. I love the sent, and the smell ligers for hours on end. I feel so luxurious when I use this!
Rebecca H.
Lowell, MA
I LOVE MOROCCAN OIL EVERYTHING! I already have the oil for my hair to use after the shower to protect my curls, but the body wash just makes you feel so soft and cozy.
Toni C.
Grand Prairie, TX
The Moroccanoil smells amazing, however it does not lather well. I has to use my body scrub gloves to get the soap to lather. I have tried numerous of time and that is the only issue with it.
Christina K.
Towson, MD
This product uses again-oil to both cleans and moisturize as you wash. It lasts a long time and has a light and refreshing smell. It definitely falls on the pricier end but is is worth it! It is gentle and an amazing wash. I would definitely recommend buying this.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??