Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by AnneliesseMoroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel uploaded by Janna B.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Nourish skin while cleansing for a revitalizing shower experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is a highly concentrated, yet mild formula infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil that works immediately to hydrate skin as it cleanses. Hydrating body wash restores skin’s optimal moisture balance, helping to improve elasticity, texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

How To Use:

Apply Moroccanoil® Shower Gel to wet skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off using warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Hydrate And Nourish The Skin To Help Improve Its Texture And Tone.
Glycerin: A Humectant That Helps Increase Skin’s Elasticity And Provide Long-lasting Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Glycolate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 16035 (Red 40). Mosg01

Buy on Morocca...
  • "This moroccanoil smells amazing and helps any dry skin. I highly recommend this product. " in 51 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It is very moisturizing and does exactly what it says. I never feel the need to run for a bottle of moisturizer after a shower. It works best with a shower puff or washcloth. It's a little pricey, but worth the money." in 35 reviews
  • "Moroccanoil is something i use at least once a week because i have oily sensitive skin but it makes my skin so smooth and the smell is amazing" in 20 reviews
jill b.
Nelsonville, OH
Awesome product! I have terrible dry skin and this product really leave a nice rehydrated finish on my skin! This is a part of my daily routine. And the smell....well it's pretty exotic and rejuvenating. For the rest price, I bought this on Amazon. Would definitely be buying it again.
Vanja S.
Love love love Moroccan oil of all kinda. Highly recommended. Once it soaks into your skin it is incredibly moisturizing and smells fresh and beachy. Can buy variations at Target, Macy's or other department stores. Would definitely buy again.
Kenzie D.
Leitchfield, KY
This product is a pretty decent shower gel. It leaves my skin soft and doesn't leave a residue on the skin. It's a good value and isn't too pricey. I would probably buy this product again and recommended to a friend, although I would like to try other products before purchasing again.
HEIDI K.
Do you want hydrated, supple skin? If so, Moroccan oil is the way to go! Wash as you normally do and use oil all over your body. I use this with both of my kids who have eczema and the results are fantastic. It's soothing and moisturizing to sensitive and regular skin. Highly recommend!
Melanie G.
Bethlehem, PA
I know that if I'm looking for a product to make my skin feel soft all day and night, the Moroccanoil Shower Gel is the one for me. This product makes your skin as smooth as it can be! And it smells absolutely incredible. I love having a product that makes my skin so soft and clean!
Victoria r.
this stuff smells good and leaves my skin very soft. it is very good with those of you who have sensitive skin and you can probably fine this at any beauty store/solon it's not pricey and a very well spent investment. recommend for sure. go test it out
Jillian D.
Valencia, CA
This is a very moisturizing body wash that is great if you suffer from eczema but I don't really care for the smell. This would be great if hey offered a wider range of scents.
Daniela R.
This shower gel is fantastic. I love the feel it gives my skin and the smell it has. Already ran out of it and thinking of repurchase when I run out of my other body washes.
Orleidis L.
I love how this shower gel makes my skin feel, so smooth, hydrated and just glowy all over! I think the value is good for the product, but they're not cheap, though I still feel they're worth it because of the results they provide, specially for dry skin, and I will repurchase again and again
Britan C.
Martin, TN
Great product for sensitive skin and dry skin. The scent is fresh. The shower gel is great and worth the price. It lasts a while because you just have the use a little. It is not harsh on the skin.
Stephanie B.
Does this product dry your skin out at all? I absolutely love the body souffle and the smell of the products, but I don't want dry skin!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this product how good is it??