BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil Body™ Intense Hydrating Treatment infused with the rich sweet aroma of Honey Lavender provides an incredible skin soothing and smoothing experience. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and replenishing botanicals, this luxurious moisturizing skin treatment transforms even the driest skin for extremely touchable skin. It can also be melted and enjoyed as a soothing massage oil to transform and nourish, and added to the bath for a richly hydrating soak. Delicately fragranced with a honey lavender scent. Paraben-free.

How To Use:

Apply a pearl-sized amount on rough, dry areas such as knees, elbows and heels. Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Treatment can be enjoyed as a relaxing massage oil. TIP: Add to bathwater for a richly hydrating experience.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, these natural oils help to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Chamomile Water: Rich in essential oils to help soothe and soften skin.
Glycerin: A humectant that helps increase skin’s elasticity and provide long-lasting moisture.

All Ingredients: CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCERIN, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SUCROSE LAURATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CITRIC ACID, CARAMEL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, EUGENOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL CINNAMATE, CITRAL. MOIHT01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
Not a bad hydrating formula but not quite strong enough for my hair. If you have minimal damage it probably would be fine. It just doesn't keep your hair too hydrated for long. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with wiry curly hair.
Brooke M.
The winter temps really dry my skin out. My hands and legs look cracked and wrinkled. This stuff solves that. It is INTENSE moisture! It makes my skin look young and tight again, as it should.
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
Absolutely Amazing! I have dry and brittle hair and this worked wonders! It is super easy to apply. My skin is combination and works wonderfully! I would definitely purchase again!!!
Corina H.
Bremerton, WA
This product is amazing! It made my hair sooo soft and incredibly shiny! Plus it smells incredible. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. But you get what you pay for.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
This is actually one of my favorites deep conditioning treatment I usually apply it on my hair damp bd live on for 10min then wash it out just bcuz it can be heavy
Asia T.
Working in the coffee business as a barista, I burn myself a lot. I have dry, uncontrollable, embarrassing skin. I couldn't find any lotions that didn't just dry my hands, legs, arms, and even face out more. I tried this because my grandma recommended it to me and it works miracles. Sometimes I get busy or forget to put it on one day and I swear from the day before it's still on me. Wonderful product.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This product is amazing! I have very dry skin and this treatment is amazing! So pleased with this brand. I've only used their dry skin and hair products and in my opinion they are very good. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Janessa K.
Brundidge
This makes your skin so soft and smell so good easy to apply inexpensive and the best product you'll ever buy I love this brand and will continue to use it as long as they make it very satisfied with it
Marie S.
I love this product enough to travel to another state that has a Moroccan Oil salon! My hair is too thick for me to do it myself at home with my own products, but salons using this conditioner whip my hair into a beautifully moisturized state!
Samantha M.
If you need a miracle this is the product to purchase! I got due to a lot of color damage over the years that cutting wasn't taking care of! Used this a few times and noticed a huge difference in the strength and quality of your hair!

Sephora