BY MOROCCANOIL

Treat hands to an instantly pampering experience. Moroccanoil Body™ Hand Cream Fleur D'Oranger is a luxurious, concentrated hand cream made with the natural gifts of argan oil and avocado oil along with cocoa, shea and mango butters to help repair dry hands. Its weightless formula absorbs quickly to protect hands and leave them soft and supple. Delicately fragranced with an orange blossom scent, this is a luxurious upgrade to your regular hand lotion. Paraben-free.

How To Use:

Massage Moroccanoil Body™ Hand Cream into clean hands and nails throughout the day as needed. Use it to prolong benefits of spa or manicure service. TIP: Mix 2–3 drops of Moroccanoil Body™ Pure Argan Oil with a pearl-sized amount of Hand Cream for added hydration.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Shea Butter: Rich in essential fatty acids that help increase moisture and strengthen the skin barrier.
Avocado Oil: Contains powerful antioxidants that help build skin’s natural defenses and restore moisture.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CETEARYL METHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIDECYL SALICYLATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, MAURITIA FLEXUOSA FRUIT OIL, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, POLYSORBATE 60, PHENOXYETHANOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. MOHCOB01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Buy on Morocca...
Megan M.
Atlanta
I love Moroccanoil hair products, so I was super excited to try this hand cream. I was a little disappointed. It's okay. It feels moisturizing going on, but doesn't last long. It smells great, like their hair products- kind of like a warm vanilla/sandalwood. But it's pricey to just buy for the smell. I expected a more nourishing and rich hand cream. It just smells good.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I like the fragrance of this lotion. It does instantly hydrate your skin but as soon as you wash your hands that’s gone lol. I use it daily in my office because lots of paper work dries out the hands. And of course I share with my coworkers.
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
Love the hand cream . Leaves my hands feeling very soft . I like the scent of the lotion . I like using this product in the winter . I feel like the lotion is long lasting . I like how my hands feel after applying .
Therese C.
Hartland
Amazing!! Very moisturizing and out smells great! I work with a lot of paper and my hands get very dry and this has been a great cream to keep my hands healthy and supple.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I love all products with Argan oil in it. It has helped me to stop biting my nails and they have grown. They are thicker using this product and my hands feel a lot smoother. The price for this one is a little high but for everything it does it's worth it. I even buy the oil for my hair which has helped it grow. You will want to pick this up as soon as you can get to the store.
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this at a local pharmacy because I was in need of a little boost of hydration for my hands. It's exactly what I needed and I love it! Hydrating yet non-oily, and a little goes a long way. Nice scent would purchase again.
I'm constantly washing my hands and hate the feeling afterwards.  This cream keeps my hands looking and feeling great!  I love the smell😍 I was going to buy the bigger bottle but I got the 2. 5 oz. From Walmart online just to try it out. It's a bit expensive for a hand cream but it works great
Salma N.
Very very pleased by this product, it really moisturized my hair, I do use their other products like there well known shampoo and conditioner and I am very pleased by this brand and product
Preston D.
Norwalk, OH
This smells wonderful, just like the shampoo and makes my hands feel great!!! The scent does not last too long but the softness lasts for a few hours. I would use this again
Mia R.
Kentland, IN
Absolutely love all of Moroccan oils products they smell great and make my hair feel wonderful. I've seen such an improvement in my hair since I started using them