BY MOROCCANOIL

Gentle and effective skin cleanser for skin that needs pampering. Moroccanoil Body™ Cleansing Bar is a mild body bar that combines antioxidant-rich argan oil and shea butter to moisturize as it cleanses. Delicately scented with Fragrance Originale, the signature Moroccanoil scent. Sulfate-free and paraben-free.

How To Use:

Create a rich lather in hands and use Moroccanoil® Cleansing Bar to massage and cleanse the entire body. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Shea Butter: Rich in essential fatty acids that help increase moisture and strengthen the skin barrier.
Glycerin: A humectant that helps increase skin’s elasticity and provide long-lasting moisture.
Talc: A natural mineral that helps control body perspiration and odor.

All Ingredients: SODIUM PALMATE, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TALC, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PROPOLIS CERA/PROPOLIS WAX/CIRE DE PROPOLIS, PALM ACID, PALM KERNEL ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, SILICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES). MOCBMO01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Buy on Morocca...
  • "I absolutely love this product. I suffer from dry skin and when I found this solved my problems. Keeps my skim moisturized. It also has a lovely smell to it. But use as directed could be too oily " in 25 reviews
  • "I love this cleansing bar. It smells so good and it makes my skin so very smooth. It is very gentle and I would so recommend this." in 17 reviews
Hope A.
Manteca, CA
MoroccanOil products are all super hydrating and perfect for my dry skin. I have severe dry skin and this soap is perfect for me. I avoid using it on my eczema areas since I use a different soap on that. I love the scent of the fragrance originale.
Nichelle J.
I love love love this product! I use it in the shower and also when I wash my face and it leaves my skin with a silky smooth feel. I've also been using this product to clean my makeup brushes! I don't kno how I got the idea but it works!
Sara C.
Nebraska City , NE
I have very dry skin around my nose and every time I use this cleansing bar, afterwords my face feels so smooth and my nose is super moisturized and I absolutely love it!!!!!! I would definitely recommend it for anyone with dry skin!
Ciera B.
I found this product to be cleansing and gentle on the skin. It's to be used daily in place of your normal bar soap. The sent reminded me of vacation. I felt very refreshed and moisturized after using this product!
Virginia R.
I love this bar moisture it's so refreshing and gentle to use on your body I like how it smells and it is a good value nothing pricey I bought mine at my local ulta I recommend it to other people I love it
Liana C.
Jacksonville, FL
Leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean! Perfect for bar soap or for shaving! Smells great and won’t “melt” like most bar soap! Lasts forever so the price is fantastic!! Perfect gift as well! Friends love it!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is a really weird unique but great product that I really like it smells great like all their products and it works really well I wasn't really sure what to expect but I really like it
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
After bathing with this my skin feels hydrated ALL DAY!!! I love that I don't have to mostiuizer through out the day because washing with this in the morning does the trick! So thankful I discovered this early on while being a Mom (because who has time to lotion constantly)! Love this producy and I would totally recommend to my Mom friends that don't have all the time in the world!
Ashley K.
Seattle, WA
I'm so impressed with the M.O line as a whole. I've always been a huge fan of there hair products and when I found out they came out with a body line I almost died or excitement. it has the same addicting smell as all there products and keeps ur skin soft n supple . I love love love this product. only thing I would change is make it bigger and a more hand friendly shape . I kept dropping my bar in the shower.
Elizabeth P.
Greenville, NC
Makes me feel kind of slick and oily all over, and not in a good way. Doesn't seem to moisturize deeply. A little pricey. Wasn't sure what I was getting into with this, as it was the first M.O. product I'd used on my body. Now that I know what I'm in for may have a better experience..