BeautySkinBath & BodyMoroccanoil
Body Cleansing Bar Fragrance Originale

Moroccanoil Body™ Cleansing Bar Fragrance Originale

Gentle and effective skin cleanser for skin that needs pampering. Moroccanoil Body™ Cleansing Bar is a mild body bar that combines antioxidant-rich argan oil and shea butter to moisturize as it cleanses. Delicately scented with Fragrance Originale, the signature Moroccanoil scent. Sulfate-free and paraben-free.

How To Use:

Create a rich lather in hands and use Moroccanoil® Cleansing Bar to massage and cleanse the entire body. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Shea Butter: Rich in essential fatty acids that help increase moisture and strengthen the skin barrier.
Glycerin: A humectant that helps increase skin’s elasticity and provide long-lasting moisture.
Talc: A natural mineral that helps control body perspiration and odor.

All Ingredients: SODIUM PALMATE, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TALC, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PROPOLIS CERA/PROPOLIS WAX/CIRE DE PROPOLIS, PALM ACID, PALM KERNEL ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, SILICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES). MOCBMO01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccanoil Body™ Cleansing Bar Fragrance Originale!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this product. I suffer from dry skin and when I found this solved my problems. Keeps my skim moisturized. It also has a lovely smell to it. But use as directed could be too oily in reviews
I love this cleansing bar. It smells so good and it makes my skin so very smooth. It is very gentle and I would so recommend this.in reviews
Elizabeth P.
Greenville, NC
Makes me feel kind of slick and oily all over, and not in a good way. Doesn't seem to moisturize deeply. A little pricey. Wasn't sure what I was getting into with this, as it was the first M.O. product I'd used on my body. Now that I know what I'm in for may have a better experience..
Nimsy F.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this randomly for a family member and I have not stopped hearing on how amazing it was. I bought afterwards for myself and I can see what she was talking about. 5 stars.
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
This is one my favorite cleansing bars! It smells wonderful, and refreshing. The doesn't irritate my finicky skin and is extremely moisturizing! I purchased this from Sephora and due to well the kept promises and great price, I will most definitely repurchase soon!
Tracy C.
Lowell, MA
Kasie N.
Love this bar! Leaves my skin smooth and moisturized. I still use moisturizer after the shower but on lazy skip days, I find that my skin does not seem dry. Love!
Tatiana M.
LA
I like this smell! This soap very moisturizes the skin and gives a pleasant plume! My favorite soap!
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
This soap smells so great! The moroccan oil in this leaves my skin feeling soft and I use it everyday. Try it and you wont be disappointed.
Jaquera W.
Very good moisturizing bar, my skins did feel really soft. The price may be a con for some people but you pay for what you get. I would say its pretty cheap like 12.00. It was gentle in my opinion on my skin. I love the smell and I highly recommend this product.
Stef N.
I love how soft this makes my skin and sooths the dryness espcially around my hips where my jeans hit. i love the sent too, wish it wasn't so procey though
Emily S.
Lewisville, TX
I have these soaps everywhere!!!!! The smell is just absolutely amazing and I love how my body and hands feel after use!

Looking for your answer?