BY MOROCCANOIL

A lightweight whip of argan oil and shea butter, Moroccanoil® Body Soufflé Fleur de Rose absorbs quickly and deeply for intense skin hydration, delivering immediate smoothness and instant gratification for the senses. Delicately fragranced with a luxurious rose scent. Paraben-free.

How To Use:

Experience it. Apply liberally to damp or dry skin daily.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Shea Butter: Rich in essential fatty acids that help increase moisture and strengthen the skin barrier.
Vanilla Fruit Extract: Antioxidant-rich ingredient that helps to hydrate the skin.
Macadamia Seed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, this highly moisturizing oil helps to strengthen the skin barrier and provide long-lasting hydration.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, POLYSORBATE 60, ISOCETYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROLYZED OAT PROTEIN, VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, SQUALANE, HONEY/MEL/MIEL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CETEARETH-20, TRIDECYL STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXACAPRYLATE/HEXACAPRATE, LAURYL MYRISTATE, TIN OXIDE, ALLANTOIN, MYRISTYL LAURATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM PCA, CARBOMER, LAURYL LAURATE, LAURYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, LAURIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, C12-15 ALCOHOLS, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), EUGENOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL. MOBSRO02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Moroccanoil® Body Soufflé Fleur de Rose
  • "This is my favorite of the Morroccan Oil collection! The rose smell is my favorite and the soufflé texture is so smooth and moisturizing! It lasts a long time, even using it every day. I would recommend this for someone who is dry, but not ashy/peeling. " in 15 reviews
  • "SO AMAZING, leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth, really helps dry skin without irritating and the smell is amazing . I recommend to everyone ." in 5 reviews
  • "Smells so amazing and is very moisturizing and Nourishing to my dry and sensitive skin. I would recommend it because of the texture and smell alone." in 3 reviews
Megan S.
On my hunt for something with the perfect rose scent I found this and the matching body scrub. The smell is absolutely intoxicating! If you love the smell of roses and want something with a noticeable scent, this is for you! The souffle cream is thinner than I expected, however the consistency is perfect for applying in summer after a shower using the exfoliating matching body scrub. The softening affect of the cream and the scent are long lasting. I'm sitting here smelling my arm as I write this.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I'm in love with this rose scent from Moroccanoil. It smells SO divine. This body soufflé smells and feels luxurious. It's ultra moisturizing. It comes in a big heavy jar. It just feels rich.
Which brings me to my reason for taking a star away... it's SO expensive. I tried it once and loved it. But I haven't purchased it again. I can't justify almost $60!
But if that's within your budget, I recommend!
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
Let me just start with how good this smells.. I've completely used up this product which wasn't very quickly but that's only because a little goes a long way. It made my skin extremely soft and its definitely not greasy which i really like, i guess the only downside would be that it's pricey but it lasts for a while so i feel like it makes up for it.👌👌
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
I love anything Moroccan Oil. I liked the way this lotion smelled. I like to use this lotion when my skin is sensitive and itchy, it really seems to help calm my skin down and stop it's itching a bit. It isn't to heavy but it's not a super light moisturizor, either.
jen g.
Kansas city, Mo
i just love the scent of moroccanoil! I know some people really hate it too, but for me it's the scent that i love about this and their hair oil that keeps me using it.
Sana S.
I received this as a sample before and it's basically a moisturizer for your skin but it goes on super light and absorbs into your skin and feels great! I love the smell as well so I would definitely buy the full size product.
Madison F.
Oviedo, FL
this stuff is so nourishing and smells incredible. Its one of those products that makes you look forward to your morning showers. i always have these tiny little bumps on my upper arms and this with a loofah solves that instantly. i love this product!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love Moroccanoil products, they are filled with such luxury and I love their packaging. Even though it is pretty plain, I'm obsessed with it. This body soufflé promises to give you intense hydration and deliver immediate smoothness. Plus it is delicately fragranced with a luxurious rose scent, which is enough to make me whip out my wallet. I am a sucker for anything rose scented.  I applied this after I got out of the shower and applied this to my towel dried skin. The cream was a whipped lightweight whipped texture and had a beautiful rose scent to it. As I applied it to my skin it soaked in so fast and left my skin feeling hydrated. I am happy to say that it did not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. My skin even smells delicious and I honestly feel so luxe wearing this moisturizer. This is a moisturizer that I can see myself using everyday but probably a ' treat yo self '  purchase I would not so often make.
Kelli L.
Though this was quite expensive compared to what product I normally used, i did enjoy it quite a lot. The texture was smooth and fluffy and made my skin really soft, however I do have to dedicate some time to letting all the oil soak in before doing anything else otherwise I have trouble keeping cat hair from sticking to my legs or getting everything i touch greasy.
Jonnell C.
los angeles, CA
I love this body souffle especially for use straight out the shower. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and it's not too oily. It's light, like a lotion and soaks in quickly. The scent is really nice and fresh as well. I purchase mine from Sephora all the time and I am totally addicted!

back