Moroccanoil Body Souffle uploaded by jessica m.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Drench skin with much-needed moisture. Moroccanoil Body Souffle is a rich formula of antioxidant argan oil and creamy shea butter that begins to take effect the moment it touches the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Luxury!  I feel like a million bucks when I use this soufflé and smell delish!  I use Morrocanoil hair oil also. Bothe the body soufflé and the hair oil are very effective, smell divine, and do not leave a greasy after-feel or rub off on your clothing. Just super soft hydrated skin and hair, and the smell lasts throughout the day. Love, love, love!
Lauren L.
Collegedale, TN
I love the body Souffle since it is a lot lighter than regular lotion. I haven't been able to review the Body Butter from Moroccanoil, but I'm sure it is just as amazing! This makes your skin feel amazing, look amazing, and I honestly feel so luxurious just for using it! Great buy!
Courtney M.
Independence, KY
Smells absolutely amazing. I always keep coming back to this product no matter what. The value is great and lasts me awhile. I buy this from a local hair salon. I would recommend to anyone looking for a moisturizing lotion that isn’t very thick or sits on top of your skin.
JessicaLynn N.
This stuff is pure luxury. It is so nice on the skin and smells amazing. At first it looks very runny but a little bit goes a long way and you don't need very much at all. Although it is on the pricey side, it is definitely something that you can make last a while.
Mariah G.
Eagle River
I would defiantly buy this product again. A con is that I use so much of it to fast. The pro is that makes your skin feeling the way you want it. Smooth. And it isn't harsh at all. So like I said, I'd buy it again.
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
I have used this product serveal times and it's apart of my everyday routine now! Easy on the skin doesn't dry your skin out at all! It's good price to. I would recommend this to anyone if they want a good skin care routine
Blake A.
Leaves my body feeling refreshed and not sticky. I feel super smooth after using this whipped lotion. I have seen a difference in my dryness. It's gentle and natural. Recommend it
Madison B.
Texico, NM
I absolutely love the way this product smells! I use the MoroccanOil hairspray all the time, and couldn't get over how great my hair would smell! I found this in a Birchbox, and after I used it up, I bought more! It is a little pricey, but MorrocanOil is a higher-end brand. You don't have to use much, so you can make it last a long time. I seriously recommend!!
Brooke G.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This body cream is as amazing as its name makes it sound. It infuses the skin with an incredible moisture that does not feel oily or slick. It instantly makes your skin more smooth, and in the long term you can see the lasting effect that it has on your skin. I used to have to apply moisturizers and body creams everyday, or I would be itchy and dry. However my skin has an already smooth feeling after a few weeks of applying this cream.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is a great product. This body soufflé smells and feels luxurious. It's ultra moisturizing. It comes in a big heavy jar. It just feels rich.
Which brings me to my reason for taking a star away... it's SO expensive. I tried it once and loved it. But I haven't purchased it again. I can't justify almost $60!
But if that's within your budget, I recommend!
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Where can you buy this cheaper than sephora?