Moroccanoil Body Collection Set uploaded by Monica R.Moroccanoil Body Collection Set uploaded by tashza T.Moroccanoil Body Collection Set uploaded by 🌸Intisar M.

BY MOROCCANOIL #6 in Skincare Sets

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A collection of hair and body essentials, infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and the signature Moroccanoil® scent, Fragrance Originale. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This head-to-toe collection features four must-have products that buff away roughness, hydrate dry hands and skin, and boost your hair's shine. Each one is infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil, and Fragrance Originale the signature Moroccanoil scent, inspired by the sea, sand, and breeze of the Mediterranean. This set includes a sleek, large white cosmetics pouch so you can easily tuck them all away. This set contains: - 6 oz/ 180 ml Body Buff in Originale - 2.5 oz/ 75 ml Hand Cream in Originale - 3.4 oz/ 100 ml Dry Body Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 ml Moroccanoil Treatment - Large white cosmetics bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is free of mineral oil. see more...

allison w.
Nicholasville , KY
Review for: Moroccanoil Body Collection Set more...
This was a great value! I love the body oil; it has the classic Moroccan Oil scent and really nourishes my skin. The spray cap is nice for easy application. The scrub included is also fantastic. It’s a bit more rough than body scrubs I’m used to, but I feel like it actually exfoliates my skin. I use it before self tanning or spray tanning. I tend to only use it about once or twice a week though, so as not to wear my skin out. The hand cream is perfect for my purse and smells amazing as well. And the Moroccan Oil included is great! My husband uses the oil daily on skin affected by eczema. It’s an actual lifesaver for him. It’s wonderful too for dry skin bumps on the backs of your arms or legs.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing, WOW

I'm glad that sephora start carrying this brand, all Morocanoil's products smell amazing, This collection set is the best, the dry body oil is my favorite smells amazing and leave my skin super soft. Also, the Large white cosmetics bag is gorgeous.I will definitely repurchase them . :)

tashza T.
Review for: Other more...
I recently purchased the body butter and body oil from this line, in the original scent...let me just say OMG, I’m hooked! The smell is sooo heavenly, and both items are insanely moisturizing! I literally took the last jar of body butter that they had, and went to purchase another online! This is will be in my keepsake pile for sure!
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
If you are looking for a great skincare product, I would highly recommend this one. If you want to have a natural, glowing, healthy look to your skin, this product is unbeatable and it’s the right one for you!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. Take this with me anytime I’m on the go !
Candice F.
WoodLand Park, NJ
The Moroccan Oil Body Collection Set is one of my all time best purchases! The Dry body oil smells AMAZING!  The products are extremely moisturizing and long lasting with a little touch of glitter. I purchased this set at a great price! It came with a beautiful white alligator embossed print travel makeup case. I loved this product I will be purchasing it again! Highly Recommended
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I received this as a Christmas gift last year from my bestie omg.. so glad I did it is an amazing line of products the oil for your hair is just amazing a little goes a long way. Leaves hair silly smooth tames fly aways and frizz. Luv. The body butter cream.. Hands down amazing highly recommend this brand to try
Ashley O.
Dallas, TX
I love Moroccanoil Body Collection!  The products are EVERYTHING!  I use it almost daily and it leaves my hair feeling amazing!  If you have dry or brittle or damaged hair, this is for you!  It's gently but effective.  I'm so glad my friend Steph put me onto this brand!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Thicker line (513)
Smoky look (275)
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Moroccanoil Body Collection Set more...
using this has made a huge difference in my skin. I bought this online. This helps keep my skin super smooth and well. I love using this when I get out the shower and before bed. Helps me hydrate and make sure my skin stays feeling fresh. I love this because its not too oily and applies very gently.
Iborine M.
Margate, FL
Is this product good? Worth the price ? Does it work ? Do they smell good?