BY MOROCCANOIL

This gentle cleansing bar unites antioxidant-rich argan oil and shea butter to moisturize skin as you wash. Experience it. Apply to wet skin. Rinse off. Delicately fragranced with an invigorating and energizing orange blossom fragrance. see more...

Missy S.
Grand Rapids
This did nothing for me. I LOVE the shampoo, conditioner, dry shampoo, dry body oil, couldn't live without them... but this does nothing. Not enough scent, doesn't really make you feel as clean as drug store bar soap...  Only good thing about it is its name. Definitely pass and spend that cash on the body oil.
Kitty A.
Boston, MA
Amazing! Lovely smell and feel. Washes off and doesn't create a film on your skin like some bars do. It is a little pricey but worth it. Not harsh and is great for soft skin. I would recommend and plan to purchase again in the future.
Camila M.
Great scent . Very effective . I bring with me in my suitcase every time I travel . Great size and packaging . Gentle to your sling . I bought online because it's not easy to find at your local drugstore and grocery store.
Marie S.
No Where
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo I enjoy using these hair care products because they make your hair the way the bottle says I really really like using their shampoo and conditioner I just love it
Britta J.
Leesburg
I wish I could say I loved this product. it smells amazing, is hydrating, however it reeked havoc as far as breakouts go. it gave me breakouts on my chest and back.
Juliet O.
Made my hair feel luxurious! Lol. This was one of my first introductions to products that promote healthy hair. I would absolutely buy this again. I was not disappointed. If you don't want to buy the whole package, start with a small bottle of the Moroccan hair oil.
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Love this product! I lov how my skin feels after using it. Packaging is really nice. Good value for the price! Would definitely recommend and buy again! Very effective!
Kyra P.
As a person who struggles with dry frizzies I have never seen a hair product address these issues more than Moroccan Oil. It is my holy grail of hair products. Yes it is pricey but you only need small amount [less than a capful or a cpl squirts is enough for my medium length hair when wet] per use therefore it lasts a long long time. It does have a strong scent (which I do like very much) but can be intense for those who are scentsitive. It doesn't leave my hands feeling slick after application. I just love this product, been using it for years and plan to use it for many more.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Kayla B.
Seriously the best bar soap ever. Your skin will feel like new after a shower using this. I prefer to apply it straight from the bar rather than lathering from a puff