BY MOROCCANOIL

Inspired by the Mediterranean seaside, Moroccanoil® Body Buff Fragrance Originale is a revitalizing body scrub made with exfoliating sand, apricot and olive seed powders that gently polish away dead skin cells. Argan oil, combined with safflower and sesame oils and a blend of shea and cocoa butters, rejuvenate and provide long-lasting hydration to the skin. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free.

How To Use:

Massage Moroccanoil® Body Buff in a circular motion to either dry or damp skin until absorbed. Concentrate on areas prone to rough or dry patches. Then, buff and rinse off in the shower. Gentle enough to be used daily or as needed. TIP: Follow with Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil over areas prone to dryness, such as the elbows, knees, ankles and heels.

Key Ingredients: Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Sand and Apricot Seed Powder: Natural exfoliators that gently polish away dead skin cells.
Avocado Oil, Vitamin E and Grape Seed Oil: Powerful antioxidants that help build skin’s natural defenses and restore moisture.
Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter: Antioxidant-rich, ultimate emollient ingredients which help prevent moisture loss.

All Ingredients: SUCROSE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, SILICA, PEG-40 SORBITAN PEROLEATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SAND, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) SEED POWDER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D´ABEILLE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) SEED POWDER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TIN OXIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), PHENOXYETHANOL. MOBBFMO001

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Buy on Morocca...
Debbie T.
Wasilla, AK
I love all things Moroccanoil. Ive used the hair products for years so I thought that I would give this body buff a try! AND BOOM! Just like the hair products this does not disappoint! I would strongly recommend it to anyone! Plus the smell is GREAT!
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This moisturizer is wonderful for my skin. It moisturizes a lot when the skin is very dry. It has no smell, very good. Excellent price and very easy to find in stores and pharmacies. All brand products are wonderful. I will buy again. Is very good.
Virginia K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I'm overly obsessed with this body buff! It smells so amazing I use the same brand shampoo and conditioner. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone who needs a great product for any part of the body especially your hair'
Astrid M.
Commerce , CA
Not my favorite but it does the job but it’s really pricey so that is why I gave it 3 stars. I’ve used it now for a month and I still haven’t changed my opinion. It doesn’t even smell that good
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really love this body buff. I use it once a week after I wash my body and shave. It helps slough off any dead skin and brings a glow to my skin and keeps it healthy by getting the blood really flowing through my skin.
It also makes it really moisturized in a really light, barely there way. It feels really good while using it and long after. It's not too harsh and it feels nice to use. It never hurts. It would be great for those with sensitive skin.
It also helps to get rid of dry skin and keep it moisturized. The scent of this is the original Moroccan oil scent and I love how it stays with you on your skin and you can smell it throughout the day. It's almost therapeutic.
This is not super easy to find. You have to go to a specialty store like Sephora or A salon.
It is also expensive for not much product but I purchased mine in a gift set so it was actually cheaper that way so I would recommend that.
The packaging is a bit deceiving since the inside is a smaller circle and its not even all the way full so it's not the size of the outer packaging.
I love this stuff and would recommend it for anyone. Especially those with dry skin.
It works great and feels like a spa in your shower. I absolutely love it although I'm not sure I will be able to purchase or use it regularly when I run out because it is so expensive but if your budget allows I totally recommend it.
MONIQUE R.
Ormond beach, FL
Love this product.  The scent is perfectly suitable for anyone working in the healthcare environment or with patient care.   Very subtle but lingers throughout the day.
Afua N.
East Hartford, CT
this product makes my skin so smooth and it smells amazing.
the price is on the average side and it is alright because you get what you pay for. I would definetely recommend and it is long lasting
Cassie T.
Naperville
I love everything Moroccan oil from their hair products and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw they had body butter! Same great sent, and same great overall hydration that continues through their whole brand. Dry cracked skin? Winter skin? This is your fix
lissa A.
Madison , TN
THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE!!!!! It has the incredible MoroccanOil scent that leaves your body silky smooth and the smell lasts ALL DAY! I would buy this over and over again if I could but it is a little pricey. Completely worth it though! I love this stuff!
Alexa Z.
Brielle, NJ
This is the best lotion! It has the exact same smell as the hair care which I love. It has lasted me so long (been used once a day for about 7 months) and moisturizes great. It has little sparkles as well which I like. Definitely check this out!!