Moroccanoil Body Buff Fleur D'Oranger uploaded by Dayane C.

BY MOROCCANOIL #56 in Body Scrub

Made with naturally exfoliating orange peel, Moroccanoil Body Buff is an energizing, daily-use scrub that gently polishes away dead skin cells to immediately transform skin's texture. The added benefits of argan oil blended with Vitamin E and nourishing avocado, grape seed, safflower, sesame and sweet almond oils rejuvenate skin with intense moisture. Delicately fragranced with an orange blossom scent. Paraben-free.

Buy on Jet.com*
Rawda K.
Rawda K.
Inkster , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this moroccanoil Body buff after Trying other great products from this brand like their hair products and others, so i really wanted to try their body scrub after a friend of mine had raved to me about how great this product is, and i loved it, it made my very dry skin supper soft and smooth and i now use it at least twice a week especially before shaving and works great making my skin supper soft and smooth. I'm hooked on it and love the size of Their big jar, it will last a Very long time as well.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Denver, CO
Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure of owning this myself, but my sister in law uses it, & anytime I am staying with them, I always indulge! I'm not certain where she bought it, I want to say she found it at TJ Maxx...I would highly recommend & once I can add it to my budget, I will be purchasing because it makes my skin feel incredibly soft & radiant! I don't even use the word radiant but it just applies perfectly!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Texas City, TX
When hear the term oil, you automatically assume that the product will leave you feeling greasy, right? This product does the exact opposite! The scent is light, not overwhelming, which is always a plus, and it absorbs into the skin almost immediately. It leaves your skin feeling nourished and soft to the touch. I am regularly getting compliments on my soft skin! Highly recommend!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the orange blossom scent. Expected more of a hard scrub but left my skin feeling very moisturized.I purchased this product when I was staying at Four Seasons in Chicago and loved it. I use this every day and my skin feels amazing.I will use this once to twice a week, it smells delicious and is jelly like, leaves skin very smooth and soft, I plan on using this forever!
Nadia G.
Nadia G.
Wood Dale, IL
This is the only scrub i have been able to find where you do not have to wash it off, it is a bit pricey but a little bit goes a very long way with this stuff. I purchased mine back in January and I have finally reached half way through my container, I normally use it once a week. I would definitely recommend this and all of MRCNOIL Body products.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm an Moroccanoil lover and have been for a long time now, this product smells like an exotic travel vacation in a bottle! It really moisturizes the skin and leaves it so soft that you will confuse your own body for silk. I love it and I believe anyone who is looking for a good quality product would love it too.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Okay so I can't stress how good Morrocan oil is alone! But to find an oil that helps give moisture to your body specifically dry skin is unbelievable and I love it! Within a couple days of using this oil I seen changes in how hydrated and smooth my skin looked, which is flawless! And I recommend this product!
V B.
V B.
Garden Grove, CA
I'm in love with this scrub. It is the only body scrub I have ever tried that leaves you feeling more moisturized than when you started. Your skin will feel like silk. This is perfect to use before a date night for super smooth and soft skin. The scent is gorgeous as well. Who doesn't love oranges?
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Littleton, CO
I love this gentle body scrub! It has pieces of orange peel in it with several moisturizing oils, such as argan, avocado, and sweet almond. Living in Colorado, my skin is alays dry. This has transformed it, along with the body soufflé. The scent is heavenly and reminds me of Seville in Spain.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Leechburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best of the best, I have eczema and my skin is super sensitive and therefor i have to make sure products do there job, this does not disappoint me at all and so i suggest it to anyone dealing with any kind of skin problems! It is amazing hands down you will love it very much! Try try try!!