Moroccanoil Body Buff Fleur de Rose 6 oz/ 180 ml uploaded by Amy C.Moroccanoil Body Buff Fleur de Rose 6 oz/ 180 ml uploaded by Constanza J.

BY MOROCCANOIL #40 in Body Scrub

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A revitalizing, argan oil-infused body scrub with exfoliating sand that gently polishes away dead skin cells. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Instantly achieve smooth, touchable skin with Body Buffs. Each one is infused with fragrances that range from the original Moroccanoil® to an energizing orange blossom scent. Originale Body Buff is a Medierranean-inspired body scrub that revitalizes rough, dry skin, thanks to exfoliating sand and apricot seed powder. Argan, avocado, and grape seed oils are fused with emollient cocoa and shea butters to deliver immediate hydration and softness. The Fleur d'Oranger Body Buff is an exfoliating orange peel that gently polishes away dead skin cells. Antioxidant-rich argan oil is blended with sesame and sweet almond oils to rejuvenate and moisturize dry skin and it's infused with an energizing orange blossom scent. Fleur de Rose is infused with rose petals to gently polish away roughness to help revitalize skin. It provides skin with the nourishing benefits of argan oil, vitamin E, and a blend of sesame, grape seed, avocado, and sweet almond oils to leave your skin moisturized and touchably smooth plus, it's delicately fragranced with an irresistible rose scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates These products are free of mineral oil. see more...

Buy on Morocca...
  • "Great stuff, it's not super expensive either. It really moisturizes your skin and makes it smooth and healthy and young looking. The scent can be overpowering if you're sensitive but it shouldn't be awful. " in 4 reviews
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
This product smells amazing and the after effect is wordless . I must say this makes me feel so baby soft I just love it . The packaging is very cute and honestly I believe it's very affordable. I love to use this after I shave because I feel that it helps remove dead old skin and I just love the way it makes my skin feels when I'm done showering ... I used this a lot and I still continue to is it . Great product to look in to
Dee S.
plant city, FL
oh wow where to start with this one? I love this body scrub! If you are a rose girl, you need this.  the glow it gives your body is gorgeous! I almost don't want to rinse it away. the scrub is a good slightly chunky scrub. After rinsing the scent lingers which I love right before bedtime.
Shawn C.
Once you use this product you won’t find anything else that will make you feel so soft and smooth and shiny , it has a little scent and I use it about once a week. It’s a little pricey and specific but this brand has many options for what you are looking for in a buffer. I love it and wish I could try them all :)
Rayla B.
 This product is pretty good  my mom loves this product she buys it a lot , it’s very gentle and not harsh at all my mom uses this product so often she brags about this product so much it’s such a good price and she will continue to buy this product
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Love this product i was skeptical about trying a body oil but I'm glad I did. Moroccanoil left my skin so silky and soft not a heavy oily feeling like I had thought. The scent itself is enough to recommend this product to others.
Influenster M.
Love the smell and texture. I️ use the scrub first, then the Moroccanoil Shimmering Body Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 ml and then the Moroccanoil Body Butter Fleur de Rose 6.4 oz/ 190 ml .... trust me on this combo! It’s great for the summer. If you don’t like shimmer then just use the regular body oil !
Andrea C.
Just say yes to this product! The delightful smell alone will sell you, coupled with the moisture locking quality it produces with your skin... done. A small amount will go a long way, I’ve learned.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
If you are looking for a luxurious body scrub that is not abrasive and smells heavenly, then this exfoliator is for you!! I bought this at a Blue Mercury store, and learned from a morrocan oil rep that it can be used on wet or dry skin. It has little pieces of real rose petals, and smells heavenly!! After rinsing it off it leaves skin super soft and hydrated.
Lisa D.
OH MY GOSH!!! Can we talk about this product! It makes my skin soft, it smells amazing! It lasts all day, the packaging it so pretty! I love the smell of roses, and it's not overwhelming, I think every woman needs this in her bathroom!!
Vanessa P.
I thought it worked good and smelt good but my skin was a bit irratated. I used it almost everyday after my shower. Pros- it smelt good and worked alright. Cons- it rated my skin a bit. I thought I was a pretty good value. Yes I would recommend if skin was not so sensitive.