Moroccanoil® Body Buff Fleur de Rose uploaded by Amy C.Moroccanoil® Body Buff Fleur de Rose uploaded by Constanza J.

BY MOROCCANOIL

For gentle skin exfoliation, this body scrub infused with rose petals polishes away dead skin cells and helps revitalize skin. Moroccanoil® Body Buff Fleur de Rose 50 ml with argan oil blended with sesame, grape seed, avocado and sweet almond oils nourish skin with intense moisture. Delicately fragranced with a luxurious rose scent. Paraben-free.

How To Use:

Massage Moroccanoil® Body Buff 50 ml in a circular motion to either dry or damp skin until absorbed. Concentrate on areas prone to rough or dry patches. Then, buff and rinse off in the shower. Gentle enough to be used daily or as needed. TIP: Follow with Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil over areas prone to dryness, such as the elbows, knees, ankles and heels.

Buy on Morocca...
  • "Great stuff, it's not super expensive either. It really moisturizes your skin and makes it smooth and healthy and young looking. The scent can be overpowering if you're sensitive but it shouldn't be awful. " in 4 reviews
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
This product smells amazing and the after effect is wordless . I must say this makes me feel so baby soft I just love it . The packaging is very cute and honestly I believe it's very affordable. I love to use this after I shave because I feel that it helps remove dead old skin and I just love the way it makes my skin feels when I'm done showering ... I used this a lot and I still continue to is it . Great product to look in to
Shawn C.
Once you use this product you won’t find anything else that will make you feel so soft and smooth and shiny , it has a little scent and I use it about once a week. It’s a little pricey and specific but this brand has many options for what you are looking for in a buffer. I love it and wish I could try them all :)
Rayla B.
 This product is pretty good  my mom loves this product she buys it a lot , it’s very gentle and not harsh at all my mom uses this product so often she brags about this product so much it’s such a good price and she will continue to buy this product
Influenster M.
Love the smell and texture. I️ use the scrub first, then the Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil and then the Moroccanoil® Body Butter Fleur De Rose .... trust me on this combo! It’s great for the summer. If you don’t like shimmer then just use the regular body oil !
Lisa D.
OH MY GOSH!!! Can we talk about this product! It makes my skin soft, it smells amazing! It lasts all day, the packaging it so pretty! I love the smell of roses, and it's not overwhelming, I think every woman needs this in her bathroom!!
Amanda H.
Rio Rancho, NM
The scent and texture of this product are so, so amazing.  It has a subtle rose scent and the product is creamy, light and ultra-moisturizing leaving my skin silky, soft and oh so healthy looking.  I get compliments all the time on my skin and people asking me about what I'm wearing as far as the fragrance is concerned.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Love this product i was skeptical about trying a body oil but I'm glad I did. Moroccanoil left my skin so silky and soft not a heavy oily feeling like I had thought. The scent itself is enough to recommend this product to others.
Poba Z.
My mother ordered it for me knowing I have dry skin. I use different products and Moroccanoil is one of my favorite. I love the smell of my skin after using it and it makes my skin very soft. It works very well on dry skin.
Megan B.
Knoxville, TN
I just adore this product although it is a little pricy but it really helps with dry sin and smells great. I buy this at places like Sephora and Ulta. Like I said it is at a high amount of fifty-two dollars but it is worth it. I highly recommend this product.
Cheyanne C.
I use this on my legs after i shave. I live in the midwest and sometimes our air gets so dry which causes my skin to be horribly dry. This really helps keep my skin moisturized