Moroccanoil® Boar Bristle Round Brush

Blow-dry voluminous and smooth, sleek looks with the Moroccanoil® Boar Bristle 45 mm Round Brush. Moroccanoil handmade natural boar bristle brushes use premium materials to provide the ultimate experience in hair care, while promoting healthy, shiny, manageable hair. Performance-tested on A-list celebrity clientele and on the runway, the results are proven on all hair types. Boar bristle brushes provide nourishment by stimulating and massaging the scalp and gently spreading hair’s natural oils down the shaft. The result: with repeated use, hair becomes softer, more manageable and healthier. Seamless construction allows for easy styling, with an ash wood handle that is lightweight and heat-resistant.

How To Use:

Starting at the roots, gently work the brush throughout sections using easy strokes, rolling up to create waves. Repeat until reaching desired shape and smoothness, going over the entire head.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Boar Bristle Round Brush!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Very easy to use and makes my hair so soft. Although I am still getting the hang of it, it really works. Worth every penny. Very food good quality hair brush.
SkynCara L.
Moroccanoil® Boar Bristle Round Brush uploaded by SkynCara L.
I will never use another brush! I wish I had discovered this sooner. I will admit, I never considered this due to the price. It seemed a bit outrageous for a hair brush. However, it’s true in regard to you get what you pay for. I always blamed my hair, figuring it was my hair texture, having curly hair, that made it nearly impossible to achieve a smooth blowout. This brush has offered my hair a new lease on life! My hair will frizz up when it’s humid, as I can’t seem to avoid that. Nevertheless, my hair feels very soft and smooth, and it doesn’t flatten my hair and leaves me with volume.
Jenny H.
Buffalo, NY
I love the Moroccanoil boar bristle round brush! Gives my hair excellent volume! I use the Moroccanoil root boost as well! Tip for using the boost and brush together when drying your hair. Definitely great products and excellent results ❤️
Judith A.
Fishers, IN
It is crear bit you have to be carefull if you use it for your dry job. It might be a mess, totally melted lol. Otherwise it is easy to clean from the hair that stays in
Brooklyn, NY
Really love these brushes I have a lot of them and I use this twice a week I would recommend. Great blowout
Brooklyn, NY
Good [email protected] love this brush fabulous volume and good for curling. Use often with blow dryer
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brush great for a good blow out gives good volume. Expensive but worth it. Love it
Sarah R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ummmm yes!!! This is a fantastic beauty line and I NEED this brush in my life! My current brushes are all old and definitely adding to my recent breakage.
Anaysa R.
Hialeah
Son muy buenos para el secado rápido de las clientes,cuidan el cabello y tienen u. Precio asequible para nosotros las estilistas
Lindsay T.
Cincinnati, OH
the moroccanoil boar bristle round brush is ok. the bristles are so flexible that it can't be used as a comb. not great for thick hair

Looking for your answer?