BY MOROCCANOIL

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A lightweight paddle brush with 100 percent natural boar bristles and a natural ash wood handle. Key benefits: - Speeds up drying time - Boosts shine - Improves appearance and smoothness of hair If you want to know more… The Boar Bristle Classic Paddle Brush makes daily brushing and styling more effortless than ever before. Handmade boar bristle brushes promote healthy, shiny, soft, manageable hair, stimulating and massaging the scalp while gently spreading natural oils down the hair shaft. The lightweight ash wood handle is lightweight and heat-resistant, while its seamless design facilitates easy styling.

• for what hair lenght is this best for? how does i... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this brush actually do anything different than a regular one??1 Answers
  • I read somewhere that if you use the ‘100 brush strokes a day’ me...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
This brush is expensive but it does works wonders. This brush worked very well on my tightly coiled hair and my blow dryer didnt destoy the bristles when i uaed them both at the same time.
Sarah P.
93727
I feel like this product is so over looked it's such a good brush for straight or wavy hair my hairs straight and the boar hairs help to give a sleek naturally healthy look to my hair this product is one I use everyday I highly recommend to those with long hair
Ally S.
I really am not a fan of these types of britsles in brushes. They Hurt and are not able to get knots out very well. When you have long hair it can get tangled and these brushes make for an uncomfortable hair brushing experience.
tiki c.
Not really a good product for wavy hair. Puffy alert. I thought it wouldn't make my hair soft and shiny but no just puffy.
Kaitlyn R.
wallkill
Love this brush, it leave my hair soft and shiny! Perfect for soft brushing and styling! Highly recommended
Lissbette P.
Extremely expensive just for a brush but other than that it does detangle hair amazingly.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
This is a good brush, it is good to detangle your hair without hurting and it makes your hair feel soft. It is expensive though and I'm not sure it is worth the money but it is a nice brush.
Meagan W.
CBS , NL
I have been using this brush for about a month now and so happy to have purchased it ! I love it so much I have fusion extensions and this makes brushing my hair amazing ! I highly recommend this brush to people with kids who have very tangly hair or even adults with the same issue !!
Tanvi A.
The handle is very comfortable and the boar hair helps stop frizziness, it straightens out more gray hair than normal brushes but it’s pricey
Megan m.
Brandon, MS
I read somewhere that if you use the ‘100 brush strokes a day’ method, the oils will get from your roots to ends. I’ve been wanting a boar bristle brush, but I’m unsure if it’s worth the money. Is this good for detangling hair? Or just that method?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this brush actually do anything different than a regular one??
Joy K.
Is it real boar bristles? Or faux?
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
How stable are the bristle protectors? Normal brushes protectors come right off when I brush through a curl.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is so special about this brush?