Moroccanoil®  Blow Dry Concentrate uploaded by Yasselin T.

BY MOROCCANOIL #37 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Specifically formulated for very rebellious, highly unmanageable hair, Moroccanoil® Blow-dry Concentrate provides intense frizz control and facilitates easier blowouts. Creates a polished, ultra-smooth look with increased softness, shine and silkiness. Infused with conditioning argan oil and natural antioxidants to help protect hair, Moroccanoil Blow-dry Concentrate delivers ultimate frizz control and a smooth blowout every time.

How To Use:

For coarse hair, apply ½ pump into palms. For textured hair, apply 1 to 1 ½ pumps. Distribute with fingertips on damp hair from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry as usual. Apply on dry hair for added shine and frizz reduction as a finisher.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Tocopherol (Vitamin E): A natural antioxidant known to boost the appearance of healthy-looking hair.
Ascorbyl Palmitate: Plant-derived, natural antioxidant. When combined with Vitamin E, optimizes antioxidant activity.
Squalene: Plant-derived hair conditioner that leaves strands softer and shinier.

All Ingredients: CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BIS-VINYL DIMETHICONE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE GLYCERIDES CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BETA-SITOSTEROL, GLYCERYL LINOLENATE, LECITHIN, HYDROGEN, DIMETHICONE, SQUALENE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CI 26100 (RED 17), CI 47000 (YELLOW 11). MOSC01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

• I have thin hair will this leave my hair feeling greasy1 Answers
  • My hair is super fried. This would probably help ?1 Answers
  • Anyone know if this makes ur hair look greasy?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I absolutely loooove this stuff! It leaves your hair so shiny and soft. I only recommend applying a small amount to your ends. A little bit goes along way. Too much will leave your hair greasy. It’s definitely a good purchase!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Works well with straight hair as well I use this because I have very dry hair I use it as a treatment though leave it in over night applied generously it's really good I would definitely recommend it
Meghan P.
Lone Tree, CO
I should try it again but when I used it it made my hair so oily. I have really thin hair so oils are tough. If you’ve been eyeing it, I would try it but I think there are better products out there
erika h.
Le Mars
This one is one of my favorite hair oils it smells so good. And the the hair feels so soft all days i highly recommend it to anyone hows hair is dry and freeze hair no regrets 5 🌟 for me
Lindsay B.
This is the only blow dry serum I’ve ever used that always works and is very dependable. I have purchased two of these and they’re the best! Not too heavy, helps me style my hair.
LESLIE B.
This product smells amazing although there was just one thing I didn't like which is how it has the texture of baby oil which is too thin for my liking. I was looking for more of a thick texture that doesn't leave an oily residue. But it did the job.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
My hair dresser uses this on me and it cuts the time it takes to blow out my hair( I have thick hair and a lot of it) and it is always is slick and shiny after. my hair looks so good that I just bought it myself!
Ashanti C.
I like this product because it moisturizes my hair while I'm blow drying it out. Usually my h uh I rd is extremely brittle but since I've used this it comes out smooth and shiny.
Anjelica B.
Virginia Beach
The shine and softness this product leaves your hair is amazing! My hair is typically dry so I use many products to keep it healthy and give it shine. This is highly recommend.
Elle K.
Hoboken , NJ
Best haircare product I have EVER used. I can’t live without it. It says it’s for coarse hair but I have very fine hair and it is perfect for me. It’s not heavy at all. I use one pump before blow drying and it truly cuts drying time in half. It also leaves my hair super shiny without feeling greasy at all! This is the best product in their line.
angela p.
I have thin hair will this leave my hair feeling greasy
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Anyone know if this makes ur hair look greasy?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
My hair is super fried. This would probably help ?
Judy Ann O.
PARANAQUE CITY
Will it look like oily when you apply?
Kea T.
Swartruggens
How good is this product?

back