BY MOROCCANOIL

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A no-salt, sea salt mousse that's infused with argan oil to create texturized, beachy waves any time of the year. Key Benefits: - Creates texturized beach hair without the dehydrating effects of salt - Activates waves for an effortlessly windswept look - Provides long-lasting, flexible hold If you want to know more… An upgrade on the classic sea salt spray, Moroccanoil® Beach Wave Mousse creates texturized beach hair without the dehydrating effects of salt. Infused with nourishing argan oil, it activates waves to create an effortlessly windswept look with flexible hold that lasts all day. Formulated for all hair types, it features UV absorbers that help protect hair from sun damage and maintain color vibrancy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Stephanie H.
Powell
I have fine wavy hair that needs help if I want to emphasize and turn the waves into bouncy curls. I find mousses are best since they don't add weight. I looove how this product makes my hair look, but I agree it's sticky and can tend toward crunchy. What I do is scrunch any areas that look crunchy to break them up - problem solved. And I actually don't mind the stickiness because it keeps me from playing with my hair which tends to ruin the curls. This is currently my favorite mousse - I wish Sephora carried the large container you can buy other places!
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
Great product if you have naturally curly or wavy hair. Smells great and really gives your hair the appearance of just being at the beach. It states on the bottle that you should only use if you are letting your hair air dry. That is very true..I tried using it once and blow drying and it didn't work too well. It made it almost impossible to get a brush through it. So, if you are looking for a great product for your curly or wavy hair and you love the "I just left the beach" look, then this is a great product for you.
Somer M.
Punta Gorda, FL
This stuff is interesting, you might think it’s a terrible product if you don’t read the bottle and use it correctly. DONT spray near the roots. Use with damp or dry hair and use it very sparingly on your ends and quickly scrunch the ends of your hair with your hands. This product holds very well and does give you amazing beach waves but you must use it right! My mom didn’t read the bottle and sprayed it all over her head and her hair was a tangled mess!
Danae A.
Rockford, IL
This is a amazing line especially for people with textured hair, textured hair is naturally dry and this line doesn't just accommodate people with fine or regular hair types agin it is fabulous for the people with textured.
Susan D.
Austin, TX
Not gonna lie I bought this to give it a try and I love it. I have naturally curly hair it made my curls look so natural. The smell of the product is amazing as well. I’d recommend this to anyone it’s that good and I have now purchased my second bottle so I’m most likely gonna keep buying it lol 😆
Kayla A.
atlanta, GA
Love this product! It works with my hair really well and I love all the products the marccon oil has!! I have dark hair that's thin but I also dye my hair a lot so this helps to restore it back to healthy.
Maggie B.
Nashville, GA
I liked this product for a natural wave. I thought the spell was nice. It wasn’t too over bearing. It left my hair looking wavy but not greasy. I’m not sure I’d purchase it again because of the price.
Kiefer M.
Fargo, ND
Although this product is expensive I feel it works wonders on the frizzy curly hair. I’ve only ever used a sample, but I’m very tempted to try it again. It gave me definition and kept my frizz at bay.
It's mousse is perfect for hydrating beach waves. I love the feeling of Moroccan oil in my hair. Super affective and love the oil that helps it from drying out. Smooths and controls the wave
Ashley B.
Cocoa beach
I got this product to add volume to my thin hair. It dries crunchy. Maybe I’m using it wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️  The size and smell are nice, especially for traveling. Maybe I should apply it when dry. I got it from a salon after a new look with color and layers. I was looking forward to beach wave but instead I got crunchy limp waves lol