Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse 175ml

Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse 175ml

Does this product make your hair crunchy or does it leave it wavy and soft?
How is this product on coarse, thick hair?
Hi is this expensive? ?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse 175ml!
How would you rate this product?
Sheena R.
Brooklyn, NY
Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse 175ml uploaded by Sheena R.
This product helps me get a beach look but it doesn’t always help frizz. I like the product but usually when I use it’s humid and my hair frizzes so easily. So I use but I always use moroccanoil treatment with otherwise it looks very messy I would use again but not alone
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse 175ml amazing product for wavy hair, does not leave my hair greasy or crunchy. The price is a little high but the product is great
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse 175ml uploaded by Nicole P.
Purchased at: Moroccanoil
So I don’t have wavy or curly hair but this stuff blows my hair out of the water. You don’t need much, and if you do it gives a crunchy feeling. I put this product in my hair yesterday at 4 am. Went to work for 16 hours. Slept and woke up today with my hair still holding the same waves!!! I love this stuff. Highly recommend. How I do it is flip my head upside down. With sopping wet hair. Apply the Moroccan oil then a little bit of this mousse and scrunch. I wrap a t-shirt in my hair while I get dressed because I hate wet hair then air dry.
Amanda T.
St Thomas
Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse 175ml uploaded by Amanda T.
This is THE best stuff ever! I have fine blond hair and need a lift at the root and this works wonders for we. A lady at the cosmetic market pointed to in the right direction with this on and a little and I mean little goes a long way and that is a ton of bang for your buck!
Moriah O.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this a lot in Cabo. This gives you a really nice wave look and it smells really good. This is a nice quality product.
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
I LOVE the other products but this one is homble. I'm not even sure how they decided this was worthy of their brand. Like the other reviews stated, my hair was dry, stuck together and straw like.
Martha P.
Modesto, CA
Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse 175ml uploaded by Martha P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like the Moroccanoil products. This beach wave mousse is long lasting. It’s scary that it repeats that it’s “extremely flammable” though.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I was hesitant to try this because of the mixed reviews on the Moroccanoil website, but I'm glad I did! My hair is down to my armpits and is slightly wavy when left on its own. My hair is fine but i have a lot of it. How I use: Use Moroccanoil Hydrating Sh. & Co. - gently squeeze out excess water with hands and then with a microfiber towel - apply Moroccanoil Treatment and then comb - apply a small amount (they suggest golf ball size and it seems about right for me) smooth and rake through hair - scrunch hair with hands - scrunch out any remaining water with microfiber towel - air dry and DO NOT TOUCH! Once it is dry I scrunch and shake to break apart the crunchiness and I'm left with EXTREMELY shiny, smooth, and soft beachy waves! It does give hair texture but not so much that I don't want to use it like other products. My ultimate hair goal is soft, shiny, and smooth - this product delivers. I alternate with the curl defining cream (same method).
Haley N.
Benton, LA
I love summer. And I do love to have beach waves for that perfect summer look. I used to struggle to perfect the beach wave look but after I used this product I couldn't stop. This mousse not only gives you beautiful beach waves, but it also leaves your hair sleek and smooth.
Sadaf J.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it products It’s a smell great make my hair so soft and beautiful and shiny great I love it I really 🥰👍👍👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...