Moroccanoil® Beach Wave Mousse uploaded by Malaisha G.

BY MOROCCANOIL #24 in Hair Mousse

Get long-lasting textured beach hair any time of the year with Moroccanoil® Beach Wave Mousse, an upgrade on the classic sea salt spray. The unique salt-free formula provides tousled texture without dehydration, in a mousse form, for greater application and styling control. Create waves for an effortlessly windswept look with flexible hold, while UV absorbers help protect hair from sun damage and maintain color vibrancy. The finish is beachy and textured, never dehydrated, stiff or sticky.

How To Use:

Shake vigorously. Dispense golf ball size into palms and emulsify. A little goes a long way! Using fingertips, rake evenly throughout wet hair from mid-lengths to ends. Air-dry or diffuse. For best results, start by prepping the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment or Moroccanoil Treatment Light.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Styling Polymers: Provide Volume, Curl Definition, Wave Retention And Thermal Protection.
Starch Derivatives: Thickens And Adds Long-lasting Texture With A Soft, Dry Finish.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Vp/Va Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pvp, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Glycerin, Propane, Laureth-4, Parfum/Fragrance, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Polyquaternium-4, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Peg-12 Allyl Ether, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Peg-12, Peg-2 Phenyl Ether, Sodium Hydroxide, Silicone Quaternium-16, Panthenol, Silicone Quaternium-3, Isopropyl Alcohol, Undeceth-11, Butyloctanol, Trideceth-12, Undeceth-5, Benzophenone-4, Benzophenone-3, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool. Motm02

Buy on Morocca...
Stephanie H.
Powell , TN
I have fine wavy hair that needs help if I want to emphasize and turn the waves into bouncy curls. I find mousses are best since they don't add weight. I looove how this product makes my hair look, but I agree it's sticky and can tend toward crunchy. What I do is scrunch any areas that look crunchy to break them up - problem solved. And I actually don't mind the stickiness because it keeps me from playing with my hair which tends to ruin the curls. This is currently my favorite mousse - I wish Sephora carried the large container you can buy other places!
Jess P.
I have brittle curly hair and I am VERY particular of what products I use. I like natural products that helps with frizz and damage, yet hate my hair feeling greasy, or on the other hand "crunchy." This was the perfect combination! I like to that it has natural products and not too much alcohol. I like the body it gave me yet still lots of control. I would easily recommend the product to any other fellow curly girl!
Cayla E.
Novi, MI
Wow I love this because it doesn’t make my hair feel caked over. It definitely does a good job of keeping my hair looking all beach wavey! It smells so good and lasts a long time. I’d buy this product again!
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
the best for your hair I like very much this product for the hair has very good quality and the smell is good it has good presio and it is easy to find it in any store it leaves the hair silky the instructions are well and the package in which this one has good size and price are perfect I like it because it is easy to apply and does not leave your hair
Tia M.
Clarkridge
The smell is pretty great! I didn't get the beach waves that I wanted but that happens because my hair is super stubborn. My friend used it on her hair when we were at the beach and it turned out great! Her hair is a little wavy/straight but I loved the outcome on her. I think I need to play with mine a little more.
Bryanna J.
The beach wave mousse is one of the best curl products I've ever used! I'm a hairstylist and always use this product to achieve a bra by look on any length or texture of hair! It smells delicious just like every Moroccan oil product and a little tiny but does a long way! Buy professionally to guarantee your satisfaction!!
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Got this to give it a try- OBSESSED. The smell is amazing. It gave my hair the perfect texture (i.e. not crunchy, you know what I mean). I will definitely be buying it again! The price was a little higher than I wish, but not so much that it's going to stop me from buying something that actually tames my waves!
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
Talk about amazing waves this is the only way to go if you're going to have nice amazing beach waves it's a little bit pricey but I don't mind paying for the effectiveness of the product has a very's fresh scent and there is no room for improvement I would definitely recommend you buying this product as soon as possible
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Great product ! If you've ever used this brand you know that the smell is the best part! People will constantly tell me how much they love the way I smell & honestly it's just my shampoo or this mouse! It has a nice hold ! You'll want to brush this product through your hair, it can get crusty if you don't .
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
Have used it 3 or 4 times now and it is pretty awesome. It controls my curls and I love how it doesn't make my scalp itch or dry out since there is no salt. I can also go a couple more days without shampooing. For some reason it keeps my hair nice and full, doesn't get that flat straight look and feel as quickly.
MK J.
Where can I buy this at??
Audra T.
Does this smell like the basic disgusting salt and seaweed smell? I want a spray that doesn't smell like that it makes me nauseous.
Autumn M.
Does this work well? My hair gets oily quickly. Do you need to use hair spray too? Any input is appreciated!!
Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, ON
I have curly hair, is this a good Hair product for beachy waves?
Jennifer  D.
Sunrise, FL
I tend to suffer a lot with product build up, even when I use less than the suggested amount. Anyone have this issue with this product. I'm in need of a spring/summer go to beachy wave product!